The Rivals 100 is out...

Don Flamenco

4 Ohio guys made the list...

Wells at #9
Boren at #39
Brown at #51
Smith at #84

I think that is pretty accurate. I would probably have Smith a little higher and Brown a little lower...

Rivals 100 top 4 ...
Wells, Boren, A Brown, C Smith

Ohio High top 5 ..
Wells, A Brown, Gibson, C Smith, Boren

(Just to give you a feeling of how Rivals compares with the OSU Insiders analysts)

We'll get "another country's" opinion when Insiders national and then Insiders regional post their lists.
________
Los Angeles Dispensary

Last edited:
bucksman said:
Rivals 100 top 4 ...
Wells, Boren, A Brown, C Smith

Ohio High top 5 ..
Wells, A Brown, Gibson, C Smith, Boren

(Just to give you a feeling of how Rivals compares with the OSU Insiders analysts)

We'll get "another country's" opinion when Insiders national and then Insiders regional post their lists.

As you can see, the Buckeye "insider analysts" are biased toward OSU recruits. Boren commits to Michigan, so he is the 5th ranked player in the state according to them. Everyone who has seen Boren play, like myself, knows that he is the best offensive lineman in the state and could have a better career ahead of himself than Chris Wells, although I think Wells is a stud.

i like Boren the best at this point among the offensive lineman. He is simply the most physical at this point and I think he has the most to work with. I do like Smith better than Brown too. And I do agree that bucknuts is very biased towards OSU recruits and they have a lot of clout in the rankings from Scout...

lol y wouldnt they be biased toward osu recruits?!?!?!?! lol its an ohio state site for christ sakes...however with that said, boren is still the best o-line recruit in ohio (this from an osu fan).

still cant believe rose and small arent on there....they havent really done ne thing to get off of the pre-evaluation top 100, have they???