The REAL Agenda of the Democrat Party STINKS (part IV ?)

In my idyllic world, housing is not a function of government. Yet reality says otherwise. If we are at the point were America has been transformed to the point all things stem from the government, would not taking care of our own poor and down trodden take precedence over funding foreign wars ?
I am not a fan of funding foreign wars but if you cant see the impact of the Russias invasion on the US security, I can’t help you.

Well, how long will it be before our omnipotent elite over lords ban sex between a heterosexual man and heterosexual woman?

That creates life, and life is susceptible to cancer which is hazardous to life. So will the progressive mindset call for regulation of procreation to save us from cancer 🤔?

Democrats want to control everything you think, do, and say in their quest for power:

Further pondering… Was this in ‘12 an assurance of the eventual surrender of Crimea?!

Plus the "color" revolution of 2014. Ukraine had elected a somewhat friendly to Russia government that was eventually replaced with pro West leaders in the so called Euromaiden Revolt. United States meddling in the affairs of other nations to move their governments towards Western style democracy sounds noble in principle but there are always unintended consequences. Democrats have Ukraine. Republicans have Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited: