Thank you maga gop

You said trashy baby daddy. Trashy white or Trashy black? Obviously you aren't talking about a Harvard graduate. Other than you, i try not to judge people. Actually you judge yourself.
Harvard graduates today are actually more likely to be pure trash than most people, but they can probably pay the rent.

And if the media and Fed would have been honest and said that the laptop was Hunters and not lied that it was Russian propaganda I have no doubt Trump would have won by the skin of his teeth again.
I should have also mention this is one of the main reasons the D's are trying so hard to get Trump at this time. They know the truth is out about Biden and things do not favor Biden or any Democrat winning in 24.

Compromise is a two way street. When the other side refuses to engage in honest compromise you do what you have to. Compromise to the left is I get what I want and make empty future promises to you.
Ohio had compromise on the abortion issue for many years. The longstanding 21-week threshold was reasonable and didn’t seem to be an issue. Then the GOP overreached in 2019 with the heartbeat law, which clearly went against the wishes of the majority of the state. So now the left has reacted to that with Issue 1, which was also an overreach, IMO, but something like that was necessary given the specter of the heartbeat law being imposed on the public if it survives legal challenges.

A reasonable compromise would be … 21 weeks, which had been settled law for many years in Ohio.

And if the media and Fed would have been honest and said that the laptop was Hunters and not lied that it was Russian propaganda I have no doubt Trump would have won by the skin of his teeth again.
Ahh no he wouldn’t have because enough people got out to vote this time (. 2016 was lowest Dem turnout in decades ). And his many fatal flaws ( seen by most rational voters ) as a leader and human quite frankly were seen in a much clearer light . If voter turnout is high ? Dems win general elections . Period . You need another candidate . You know this .

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Ahh no he wouldn’t have because enough people got out to vote this time (. 2016 was lowest Dem turnout in decades ). And his many fatal flaws ( rational voters ) as a leader and human quite frankly were seen in a much clearer light . If voter turnout is high ? Dems win general elections . Period . You need another candidate . You know this .
So do you. With all the flaws of Trump, Biden should be way a head in the polls but they are neck and neck right now.

Ohio had compromise on the abortion issue for many years. The longstanding 21-week threshold was reasonable and didn’t seem to be an issue. Then the GOP overreached in 2019 with the heartbeat law, which clearly went against the wishes of the majority of the state. So now the left has reacted to that with Issue 1, which was also an overreach, IMO, but something like that was necessary given the specter of the heartbeat law being imposed on the public if it survives legal challenges.

A reasonable compromise would be … 21 weeks, which had been settled law for many years in Ohio.
I disagree. 21 weeks without specific conditions compromising the physical health of mother or baby should not happen. Anything simply for the sake of choice alone after 14 weeks is both unwarranted and ghoulish, imo.

The really funny thing is that everyone in here, both sides, sees what a sad case that you are - except you, of course. lulz
No the sad thing ( not funny ) is how far gone angry and obsessed you are . Both sides agree 😂 You did see it yourself at one time and smartly took some time off. From here anyway . I don’t see that happening anytime soon seeing you are here at all hours of the day all day every day. Truly sad

Ahh no he wouldn’t have because enough people got out to vote this time (. 2016 was lowest Dem turnout in decades ). And his many fatal flaws ( seen by most rational voters ) as a leader and human quite frankly were seen in a much clearer light . If voter turnout is high ? Dems win general elections . Period . You need another candidate . You know this .
That is not what interviews and polls said after the fact. Poll results said the number would have been one in six would have changed their vote for Biden. I know you are not one of them. That would have been more than enough to change the results.

Hunter Biden the game changer. What was he running for ? So he’s the worst person on earth but what was he running for ?? So your credibility is shot seeing as you have no problem with any of Trumps multiple indictments and loads of evidence ?

Hunter Biden the game changer. What was he running for ? So he’s the worst person on earth but what was he running for ?? So your credibility is shot seeing as you have no problem with any of Trumps multiple indictments and loads of evidence ?
And you have no problem over looking the loads of evidence against Biden.

Public housing is always an option. 🤷‍♂️ They specialize in bad tenants.

Who cares how something sounds to a virtue-signaling idiot, or to a troll ?
Calm down old fellow, you are going to give yourself a coronary. Tesoro is a big boy. He can take care of himself. We had a friendly discussion and no blood was drawn. I would never tell someone how to run their life and how to take care of their business. I have no problem in engaging someone in a friendly discussion. Take your meds and take a nap. You will feel better when you wake up😉

bobs-eye!! 🎯

You just nailed it.
Ouch! That really hurt.
Not Funny Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Compromise is the entire essence of politics. “My way or the highway” doesn’t get anyone very far, as the GOP is repeatedly finding out with these continual landslide losses on abortion issues.
The entire foundation of our nation is based on the search for fair compromise, and no one yet has done it better.

You know each of them personal lives? Maybe they are widowed? Maybe they were raped and had the child because they are pro-life? Bottom line, they are single mothers who apparently decided to keep their child and not abort it. You should support them. They agree with you and are pro-life.
Well, maybe….

But then again, you are probably just full of crap. Occam’s Razor and all that.

You don't see the problem with that?

You don't know about the sperm donor? Abusive, Dead? You don't know about their families either. Just like everything else, you see/ assume the worst in people. Be a human being.

I hate to say it, but you have shown yourself to be the one that is sickening. No matter what the circumstance, it's not the kids fault.
Why don’t you be a human being and buy a few duplexes for these people to live in ? What’s wrong with you, you cruel animal ?