Taylor Swift named Person of the Year

and the MAGA s!theads are losing their minds...
1701955608998.png

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Saira Rao is still around? Hey for once she's right. Taylor Swift probably could end the war in Gaza because millions of her fans don't know what a Gaza is. Tell your woman to get on it, Kelce.

Saira Rao is still around? Hey for once she's right. Taylor Swift probably could end the war in Gaza because millions of her fans don't know what a Gaza is. Tell your woman to get on it, Kelce.
More likely many of her fans are the ones in the streets cheering for Hamas.

And I don't know who Saira Rao is but she seems like a racist.

More likely many of her fans are the ones in the streets cheering for Hamas.

And I don't know who Saira Rao is but she seems like a racist.
She's a complete whackjob who claims to be "formerly white" (she's Indian) and an unsuccessful congressional candidate. She runs a business where currently white women apologize to her over dinner for... something. Look her up, she's hilarious.

Taylor Swift caught swearing on national television. As a Christmas gift, I'd bought my twin transgender daughters tickets to her next concert but after seeing this they won't be attending. Horrible influence for the children

I think it was just someone asking her what a group of geese is called. They thought it was a gaggle and Taylor vehemently insisted it was a flock.

Well that's just silly. Her sexuality is obviously billionaire. She saved Kelce from a life of repressing his true billionaire feelings.

I'm more surprised the best they could do was an entertainer... seems as if there should be other people/things/concepts in the world that have done more to "influence the events of the year". I would have guessed something like... AI

I'm more surprised the best they could do was an entertainer... seems as if there should be other people/things/concepts in the world that have done more to "influence the events of the year". I would have guessed something like... AI
We elected Trump as president. It should be no surprise our country has a celebrity obsession problem...