Sunglasses

Fatman

I am curious. Can anyone tell me if Deion committed a NCAA infraction by giving his players sunglasses? I doubt that they came from the Dollar Store. I would think there would be a dollar value attached to whatever a coach gives players.

Last edited:

Part of their gear; an infraction would occur if the player sold them.
Prime 21 sunglasses sold $1.2 million in one day alone after the Norvell/Sanders tempest in a teacup.

An example would be LeBron James giving every member of the Ohio St football team custom made Beats/Headphones before the first game last year.

Last edited:
Prime 21 sunglasses sold $1.2 million in one day alone after the Norvell/Sanders tempest in a teacup.

An example would be LeBron James giving every member of the Ohio St football team custom made Beats/Headphones before the first game last year.
Thanks.

I would think a player could get a pretty penny for his.

So if they can't sell them, are they truly theirs?

I am curious. Can anyone tell me if Deion committed a NCAA infraction by giving his players sunglasses? I doubt that they came from the Dollar Store. I would think there would be a dollar value attached to whatever a coach gives players.
You don't think that the players could buy their OWN shades? But he probably bought Shadur HIS shades, since he probably can't afford any on his own. After he purchased that $200,000 Maybach.:rolleyes:

So if they can't sell them, are they truly theirs?
They would "turn them in" at the end of their playing career @ CU and they would just happen to be declared "not fit to give to another player" for next year, so they'd keep them. Then they could sell them.

Go to Michigan if you want sunglasses!
1699288437183.png

Those are merely nonathletic merch that is given to every student at Color RAD O for breathing! Thus, the BUFFS getting THEIRS!