State Final 4 Tickets?

My understanding is each team gets 650. Not sure if administrators gets tickets beyond that number. Some will be available on a first come basis.

I haven't seen any information either way but does 1 ticket get you into 2 games still or back to 1 ticket 1 game? Thank you

There are plenty of tickets available for both D3 semifinals and the Richmond Heights/Botkins game in D4.

OHSAA info:

Do we know when the tickets for Championship games will go on sale? Wife and I were going to go down to watch the last DI game Saturday night and stay for Sunday's games, but obviously can't commit to the 3-hour drive if we only get the 1 game Saturday and can't get Sunday's.

I too was wondering how they are doing the Championship games with D1 and D2 both playing back to back days. I have heard that the same codes for the semi final games are going to be used for the Championship game tickets but that is just a rumor. Anyone know this?

I know with certainty that there will be a new code for the championship games. The codes for the semifinals were distributed to AD's. The AD's then distributed them to the players/cheerleaders/etc. associated with the team. I would assume that would be the same for the finals. At some point ( I don't know when.) any leftover tickets not used by the teams will be available for the general public.