stadium

Thats too bad but now that some of the surrounding houses around Moe have been aquired I wouldn't be suprised if other houses were to be taken. Then a REAL stadium could be built.

Kornly77 said:
Thats too bad but now that some of the surrounding houses around Moe have been aquired I wouldn't be suprised if other houses were to be taken. Then a REAL stadium could be built.
that would be awesome...but I don't think it could happen.

"Thats too bad but now that some of the surrounding houses around Moe have been aquired I wouldn't be suprised if other houses were to be taken. Then a REAL stadium could be built."

Get REAL.

Gentlemen, forget your dreams for a stadium. It ain't gonna happen and you can speculate all you want. Let's get the fields done out back, the AC remodeled, and then you can begin even thinking about it. Quality, safe practice fields on your own campus will go alot further toward building a successful program than a stadium - guys wont be getting hurt, twisting ankles, getting bad backs, etc.

moe4ever said:
"Thats too bad but now that some of the surrounding houses around Moe have been aquired I wouldn't be suprised if other houses were to be taken. Then a REAL stadium could be built."

Get REAL.

Gentlemen, forget your dreams for a stadium. It ain't gonna happen and you can speculate all you want. Let's get the fields done out back, the AC remodeled, and then you can begin even thinking about it. Quality, safe practice fields on your own campus will go alot further toward building a successful program than a stadium - guys wont be getting hurt, twisting ankles, getting bad backs, etc.
well lets get going on it!! when will they start?????

According to Mr. Collison, they need to raise the money before they can break ground.They take visa, mastercard, and your personal check. Send in your donation now!

moe4ever said:
According to Mr. Collison, they need to raise the money before they can break ground.They take visa, mastercard, and your personal check. Send in your donation now!
griff & Lark are giving......

Next year, according to the schedule it looks like there will be only 1 home game. This, to me, is ridiculous. How are your fans suppossed to get excited when there is only 1 home game? This is another reason that we need a stadium, so that the team has somewhere to play that they are used to.

according to my precise calculations, by viewing the schedule that has been posted for you by the people of elder, and also by comprehending the fact that after two games it spells out sometinh like: Home (Lockland), your fans have TWO home games to become overjoyed by......according to my calculations...

What ever happened to the sports complex that was supposed to be built by Kings Island? I thought a football stadium was to be built and used by Moeller as their home field. Is this still in the works or is a dead deal?

Warren County is still investigating the feasibility of a sports complex. I think the results of a study are supposed to be released soon indicating whether the county will persue it or not. Not sure if a football stadium will be a part of that complex but I have heard it mentioned as a possibility.

I agree 100% with American. One or two homegames is ridiculous. And don't try and tell me that the games at Nippet and Paul Brown and Miami are home games. Quite frankly, I am getting tired of these type of games. It is a big deal to get downtown, park etc and it just doesn't feel the same as a venue at a high school stadium.

moe4ever said:

Get REAL.

Ahhhhh.... the voice of reason...

Here is a novel idea... instead of worrying about a stadium how about we...

raise money for the existing project

raise money to pay off the debt schedule on the last project

raise endowment money to keep tuition dollars down... sorry $8100 (and going up) is an absolute JOKE...

Yes. It's pretty sad that kids from the neighborhoods that made Moeller great, eg. Deer Park and Reading, in many cases can no longer afford the school.

Thats the same thing thats affected Elder, not many Price Hill kids go there anymore because of the tuition. The vast majority of Elder's students come from Delhi, Green Township, Western Hills.....all our Catholic schools need to find a way to keep the local kids enrolled.

I have always thought it was a shame that such a grand program did not have a home stadium.

However like a few have said, you have to crawl before you can walk. If the practice fields need refurbishment, start there first and then work on plans for a stadium.

Can you imagine what that would do for the program to have a place, like elder's pit, to call home ?

Why did someone close Leatherhelmet77's thread about standing up for Moeller??? He couldn't be more right!!! It looks like mods are a little wimpy!!! Moeller fans need to make their feelings known because the "neighbors" do not care if anything good happens at Moeller. Hopefully the Magistrate will rule totally in Moeller's favor. About 2 more weeks.

Wheelman said:
Why did someone close Leatherhelmet77's thread about standing up for Moeller??? He couldn't be more right!!! It looks like mods are a little wimpy!!! Moeller fans need to make their feelings known because the "neighbors" do not care if anything good happens at Moeller. Hopefully the Magistrate will rule totally in Moeller's favor. About 2 more weeks.
Keep your fingers crossed they do the right thing!!!

There are a lot of good memories at that Sycamore Stadium. I doubt Sycamore would be happy having us play there again.

At the alumni meeting last night...which ALL of you guys should be going to, the AD talked about the possibility of the NFL splitting the cost for turfing Lockland and us getting a long term lease. That right now, is the most likely option. You guys need to start going to the alumni meetings...it's a disgrace with the numbers that show up and it's free beer and food!