St Mary's 6'10" center, 2023 class Austin Parks receives Ohio St offer

"Most" 6'10" 15-16 year olds still have some developing to do. My son was a ref at a shootout when he was an incoming freshman and then a couple weeks ago and he said he has made huge strides in those two years - improved all parts of his game along with his strength and assertiveness on the floor.

No reason to think he will not make even greater strides over the next 2.5 years prior to hitting the college floor.

No reason to think he will not make even greater strides over the next 2.5 years prior to hitting the college floor.
I believe a junior and senior year in any sport are the most productive as kids establish themselves as the leaders of their own teams and potentially dominate their schedules as upperclassmen.

Lol. Analytics say shoot the 3. Game is somewhat changing back to 3 is greater then 2 but 2 is greater then none.

Not quite sure what Holtman's strategy is. His recruiting is not very coordinated imo. Seems to be trying to get Ohio kids, but I'm not convinced he's bringing in the right ones. Branham looks good but even he is somewhat of a tweener.