St. Ed's Results Fargo

What if he hits a major growth spurt? Heff will shake this out in the first month of practice and it will be what it is. Sitting here worrying/debating about what an athlete will be doing 4 months from now is just guessing IMO
We all know that the wrestlers are going to sort this out not Heff. Geog is the best wrestler and I don't think it's even that close. I believe you know that as well you've been around for awhile.

There’s not a debate it’s 182 and from what I understand Evans probably had the hardest cut the last two years more then likely he’ll be 170

We all know that the wrestlers are going to sort this out not Heff. Geog is the best wrestler and I don't think it's even that close. I believe you know that as well you've been around for awhile.
You are correct.Who ever wins a wrestle off wins the spot. That’s the reality. But, duals don’t always go that way. Kids are shifted to get the best results during the regular season. Minus major events like Ironman.
As far as who’s better goes, I have no idea. Haven’t seen them wrestle each other.
It’s kinda funny but some guys are great practice wrestlers and some are “gamers” and wrestle better under the gun. That’s a whole other conversation though. ?
If I get back towards Cleveland during the season I like to go watch practice when I can. Especially wrestle off now that my son is not in them. Hahaha
I look forward to watching them all this year.
As a side note: Delsanter ... Is that Rich Delsanter son? Rich that wrestled for Euclid back in the 1980’s ?

You are correct.Who ever wins a wrestle off wins the spot. That’s the reality. But, duals don’t always go that way. Kids are shifted to get the best results during the regular season. Minus major events like Ironman.
As far as who’s better goes, I have no idea. Haven’t seen them wrestle each other.
It’s kinda funny but some guys are great practice wrestlers and some are “gamers” and wrestle better under the gun. That’s a whole other conversation though. ?
If I get back towards Cleveland during the season I like to go watch practice when I can. Especially wrestle off now that my son is not in them. Hahaha
I look forward to watching them all this year.
As a side note: Delsanter ... Is that Rich Delsanter son? Rich that wrestled for Euclid back in the 19

There’s not a debate it’s 182 and from what I understand Evans probably had the hardest cut the last two years more then likely he’ll be 170
So what u suggest is Evan at 170 and Geog at 182. So, delsanter gets left off? And nobody does 160?

Why are some people so ridiculously hard headed when u tell them something u know.. I’m not saying anything about any other kid and I’m not sure on Evan but Luke will wrestle 182 not to bump anyone out of the lineup.. Luke is a fantastic young man and a team first guy but because his body is growing and making 170 next year isn’t an option that’s already been decided and If Delsanter is good enough he can wrestle off there or move up or down and try to make the lineup or just like Luke as a freshman if it improves the lineup maybe they bump people around him to get him in the lineup most of the time those are all unknowns at this point I’m just stating what I know.

So what u suggest is Evan at 170 and Geog at 182. So, delsanter gets left off? And nobody does 160?
Like I mentioned earlier, I have not seen any of them in the room and kids grow.
But.... my Pops always said, and I quote “ Joe, Mason is a great kid and a heck of a wrestler, but at Ed’s you could be the second best kid in the state and not wrestle Varsity!”
Which is exactly what happened. He lost to a better kid and didn’t make the lineup his senior year. I wouldn’t change a thing! Mason pulled so much more out of being at St. Ed’s then just wrestling.
This year’s lineup will shake its self out, one way or another and all the guys mentioned above will wrestle Varsity matches I’m sure. Good luck to ALL the Eagles this year! May you wrestle your best and not get injured. That’s all we can ask.