Spartan 200K Mega Weight Room

thepolster

This is the closest thing to what I seen to what will be at the H.S.
spartan gym 4.jpg

I just heard this last night. The new weight room will have 8 power racks with 100lb resistance anchor chains . 4 power retractable 52 inch flat screens , 1500 watt sound system, two ice baths, two tape and massage tables, complete rubberized to 100lb dumb bells, 2 industrial 500 pound capacity tread mills, 10 benches and a bunch of stuff you could only see in a college atmosphere.
All we need now is some more players. My self I would of got a hay bailer to recruit some of those corn fed boys out here.

Springfield finally has stepped up to the plate for these kids. I dont care what anybody says but sports plays a big part in enrollment. Springfield has the A+ rating to go with it.
Big shout out to Kevin Vaughn for busting his on this. Im hearing he did non stop lobbying and deal making to get this done.

If you haven't been to the school yet , you need to see it. Whole new atmosphere... its a freekin megaplex in the making.

Will alumni be able to use the new weight room at all? Like the old days when you went in the evening paid a buck and worked out?

Don't think alumini should be able to work out there unless they have an affiliation with the current programs

Boys should feel right at home. Looks like they're in cell block C down in Mansfield. Check out the fence that goes all the way around. All you need now is a uniformed guard making his rounds outside the fence.

Upload to the paper clip symbol when you hit the reply button then select the attachment from the list. easy peezy.