Sources: Power 5 talking about no fall football

This is so ridiculous. Pete Thamel just tweeted that no vote has been held by Big 10 Presidents and Chancellors, per a text from a conference spokesman. ?

What a disaster. If you're concerned about health and safety liability in regards to hundreds of athletes that you have fairly strict guidance and added protocols over, then from an administrative standpoint there's absolutely no justification for bringing tens of thousands of students back to campus at these large state universities.

Last edited:
Glad to see you are OK with the NCAA players having an "association" (union) to protect their safety and eligibility and even to opt out--sounds very much like what the NFLPA has for their paid players and also what teacher associations are advocating for a safe return to school---no doubt there is great strength in numbers--I 100% agree with this action!!!!
No you don't! You are more concerned with being correct than agreeing with any action.

And....for what's its worth.....the B1G has backed off and TRUMP is battling for college football! Yes!

No you don't! You are more concerned with being correct than agreeing with any action.

And....for what's its worth.....the B1G has backed off and TRUMP is battling for college football! Yes!
Could it be to, that the SEC, and ACC, are planning on moving forward with their seasons. The B1G thought maybe they would cave in and follow by canceling too.

Could a university go rebel and simply withdraw from its conference and go it alone if the conference nixes fall sports?

Highly unlikely I know - how would you come up with a schedule? - but is it possible?
Nebraska is considering it.

Why are we giving credence to far left p**sies with pronouns in their twitter bio have to say on this topic?

That's great--so now you tell me what I can agree with and what I can't---players having a union would be the best possible outcome of this situation---you must be a real *ick--big tough guy who thinks Trump gives one big dump about who plays football and who doesn't--as he spends 135 million to golf at his properties--most corrupt administration in our history!!!

That's great--so now you tell me what I can agree with and what I can't---players having a union would be the best possible outcome of this situation---you must be a real *ick--big tough guy who thinks Trump gives one big dump about who plays football and who doesn't--as he spends 135 million to golf at his properties--most corrupt administration in our history!!!
Have I ever advocated against a players union? Now you just don’t care about anything but being right. Smartest man in the room is on the cusp of being wrong again!

Monday’s series of confidence-shattering crises has left college football looking like a squabbling royal family trying to heal its wounds and missteps by inserting pick axes into each other’s necks while millions of people pick sides and root for busted arteries. And that was before the politicians started getting involved.