So much to say today about the Dems, Harris and Joe today.

After seeing more video on Hannity last night…I have no doubt this was a set up. Policeman following bison head into senate room.. he didn’t even raise his voice. Cops outside just turning their backs on the protesters and letting them approach. Epps on camera many times saying to storm the building, and he’s of no interest to the fbi .
WHERE IS EPPS?

QAnon, Charlottesville, 1/6 and the "militia" fully armed at state capitols. Antifa and BLM riots nationwide. Both parties have so much to be proud of. Let's give thanks for a more mature and undivided United States I am sure we will see in 2022.
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Actually, most people want the 1/6 rioting fools treated the same way they want the BLM/Antifa/Younamethegroup rioting fools treated.

The right wants them all punished. The Some on the left only want those they disagree with punished.
FIFY. I hope all the scumbags that trashed businesses, participated in violence, broke the law are punished to the full extent allowed by law based upon their offenses. And with that, folks should still have the right to peaceably assemble and protest - right and left. Hope this helps!

FIFY. I hope all the scumbags that trashed businesses, participated in violence, broke the law are punished to the full extent allowed by law based upon their offenses. And with that, folks should still have the right to peaceably assemble and protest - right and left. Hope this helps!
Agree...and I would like the people who are saying January 6th was an "insurrection" to shut their yap.

Not ONE person there that day has been charged with insurrection, treason, sedition, etc. Which are all charges that can be brought.

Last edited:
Too bad our President, Vice President, Speaker of the House..... Media...... et al...

.....Don't echo those sentiments

Agree...and i would like the people who are saying January 6th was an "insurrection" to shut their yap.

Not ONE person there that day has been charged with insurrection, treason, sedition, etc. Which are all charges that can be brought.
There are incredible whack-jabs on both ends of the spectrum. And even though I may reside farther on the scale than most in a particular direction, I can still point and laugh. Either way, it's always funnier to point and laugh when you can actually see them marching in the town square. And if they're not allowed to do that, there's a problem. But if they break an established law, they need to be held accountable.

As far as the events of 1/6 are concerned, I thought it was ugly for sure. I have no idea why Garland is dragging his feet if he has evidence to charge. Otherwise, I guess we have to wait and see what happens. I, frankly, was more interested in Peter Navarro's recent public comments about the "Green Bay Sweep" plan with Bannon and team. But that's just me.

There are incredible whack-jabs on both ends of the spectrum. And even though I may reside farther on the scale than most in a particular direction, I can still point and laugh. Either way, it's always funnier to point and laugh when you can actually see them marching in the town square. And if they're not allowed to do that, there's a problem. But if they break an established law, they need to be held accountable.

As far as the events of 1/6 are concerned, I thought it was ugly for sure. I have no idea why Garland is dragging his feet if he has evidence to charge. Otherwise, I guess we have to wait and see what happens. I, frankly, was more interested in Peter Navarro's recent public comments about the "Green Bay Sweep" plan with Bannon and team. But that's just me.
There
Is
No
Evidence
Of
An
Insurrection. Not on Jan 6th, anyway.

Therefore there can be no convictions, so there will be no indictments. Don't you know what a Kongressional Kangaroo Kourt is yet ? Queen Nancy has been in possession of the gavel quite a while now. Catch up.

There
Is
No
Evidence
Of
An
Insurrection. Not on Jan 6th, anyway.

Therefore there can be no convictions, so there will be no indictments. Don't you know what a Kongressional Kangaroo Kourt is yet ? Queen Nancy has been in possession of the gavel quite a while now. Catch up.
R
E
L
A
X.

?

I have no idea why Garland is dragging his feet if he has evidence to charge.
He doesn't have anything.

All they are doing, evidenced by that pathetic display yesterday, is running a massive PR campaign to make it more difficult for Trump to again in '24.

The Pubs have their own set of problems regarding '24. They are hoping against hope that something natural befalls Trump so they don't have to repeat the clown show he put on as a candidate and the President.

"Clown Show" meaning everything outside of his policies.

She was asked a direct question about the dissension and attrition in her office and she just gave that disgusting laugh that she is known for.

Sad, sad state of affairs. She is horrible.

He doesn't have anything.

All they are doing, evidenced by that pathetic display yesterday, is running a massive PR campaign to make it more difficult for Trump to again in '24.

The Pubs have their own set of problems regarding '24. They are hoping against hope that something natural befalls Trump so they don't have to repeat the clown show he put on as a candidate and the President.

"Clown Show" meaning everything outside of his policies.
Perhaps he doesn't. Based upon Durham's current length of investigation, and lack of big fish, doesn't look like Garland has much to do in the way of any indictments where Obama is concerned either. ?‍♂️ So yeah, it's all identity politics and hitting back at the other guy anyway. Cruz has already said that they'll immediately work towards impeachment of Biden when the House/Senate flip, which they likely will. It's not going to stop anytime soon -regardless of who holds the gavel.

That's one of the reasons I didn't tune in to watch the big show yesterday. But I hear it was a real gem. Plenty of folks on here seemed to hate watch it anyway. Lol.

Perhaps he doesn't. Based upon Durham's current length of investigation, and lack of big fish, doesn't look like Garland has much to do in the way of any indictments where Obama is concerned either. ?‍♂️ So yeah, it's all identity politics and hitting back at the other guy anyway. Cruz has already said that they'll immediately work towards impeachment of Biden when the House/Senate flip, which they likely will. It's not going to stop anytime soon -regardless of who holds the gavel.

That's one of the reasons I didn't tune in to watch the big show yesterday. But I hear it was a real gem. Plenty of folks on here seemed to hate watch it anyway. Lol.
Senator Cruz merely predicted that the House would likely have an Impeachment proposal. Nothing more.

Did that surprise you ?

Senator Cruz merely predicted that the House would likely have an Impeachment proposal. Nothing more.

Did that surprise you ?
“And because the Democrats decided this is just another tool in the partisan war chest, I think there’s a real risk that that turnabout will be fair play … whether it’s justified or not.”

LOL. Okay.

I watched it because I lost relatives in both 12/7 and 9/11. I was hoping against hope that the Dems wouldn't go there..... Unfortunately, they did.

And Ted Cruz..... please.... just another media whore.

“And because the Democrats decided this is just another tool in the partisan war chest, I think there’s a real risk that that turnabout will be fair play … whether it’s justified or not.”

LOL. Okay.
So do you anticipate that Senator Cruz would support it in his hall ?

The Democrats have already returned serve, anyway. The ridiculous impeachments of Trump were nothing more than payback for Bill Clinton being impeached for lying about a BJ. They were the first ones to use such an austere measure so frivolously. ?

Again, what could you possibly find remarkable about that ?