SlC vs MNW

precisely

so what (and why) is that great statement you made that Texas will not always have the #1 team in the nation when you can NEVER determine who that is

THAT IS MY POINT

THANK YOU

We get on the board to express an opinion. If every opinion is shot down with your idiotic "Prove it with 100% certainty" We would have no conversations on any message board.

I don't think it is ridiculous to believe that the #1 team in the nation usually comes from TX, Fl, Cali, OH.

Can you not understand how incredibly ignorant your "point" (if you want to call it that) is?
Of course not - I don't know why I asked.

Yeah, an oil-spiller who thinks they play football in Ohio.

Football State:

I don't know why you haven't figured out yet that consumerman is from CA not OH. Yes, they do play some good football in Ohio. Moeller was a machine in the 70s and 80s with 7 state titles and 4 national titles. Ignatius has won 9 state titles and 3 national titles. Canton McKinley has 3 state titles and they have been national champs before also. There was an article in the the Cincinnati paper claiming that Ohio is the best cold weather football state in the country. I think that is correct.:)

"Football State:

I don't know why you haven't figured out yet that consumerman is from CA not OH."

I have a pretty good idea why.

I've read five for Moeller -- 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, and the first USA Today title in 1982. And I believe they were #1 USA Today before they lost in the playoffs in 1983 (to Princeton) and 1984 (to Centerville).