Richmond Heights - What Happened?

LOL how many kids have transferred to Celina (just using Celina ads an ex.) for the sole purpose of winning a state title in a sport, one thing to live in that area all your life than to transfer your H.S. years just to win a state title. You are reaching for straws.

I think the studs playing for Richmond Heights are in a different universe than you. They play AAU ball in the off season and are constantly recruited by D1 colleges and other powerhouse AAU teams. I'm sure they are happy to win a state title, but I would bet a large amount of money that their reasons for playing together at Richmond Heights is not "just to win a state title".

It means more to you than it does them.

I think the studs playing for Richmond Heights are in a different universe than you........, I would bet a large amount of money that their reasons for playing together at Richmond Heights is not "just to win a state title".

It means more to you than it does them.
Completely agree with this point. Highly unlikely that a state title means nearly as much to any D1 highly recruited player as it does to a high school D4 team comprised of players who are lightly recruited by NAIA , NCAA D3 and junior colleges. That is something a community of home grown athletes can achieve that is larger than themselves.

For the athlete who transfers in to Richmond Heights and is a top 100 ESPN recruit, they are not worried about winning or losing a state title, as much as enjoying friendships on their way to college ball and beyond.