Regional Qualifiers

EuclidandViren

I just noticed Elder and Hilliard Davidson boys both did not make it to the regional race.

Historical programs. What were the longevity streaks for these two programs?

I just noticed Elder and Hilliard Davidson boys both did not make it to the regional race.

Look at the results of Elder’s conference race.

They had no one under 17:00 and only had three runners under 18:00. There was no way they were making regional. Same with LaSalle. They had no one under 18:00.

Davidson had the second longest active streak (7) of top 10 state finishes, behind only St. X (14). To fail to make it to regional is quite a step down from what they are accustomed to.

Elder qualified for the regional meet (known as district for a while...) every year from 1971-2010. They did not qualify as a team in 2011, 2015, 2020 or 2023.

Davidson had the second longest active streak (7) of top 10 state finishes, behind only St. X (14). To fail to make it to regional is quite a step down from what they are accustomed to.
Wow that is stepping off a cliff this year. Did they have injuries, kids quit or just graduate everyone.

In D3 boys, I noticed last weekend that McDonald did not advance to regionals as a team. When is the last time that happened?

For the D3 boys Regional, I believe this is the first time since I have been involved in the sport (1980) that either McDonald or East Canton does not have a team at the race. There has been a few times that one has not been there and usually both are in the hunt but after 45 years, neither will score at the regional level.

How do I view live results at the Pickerington regional? Whenever I access Columbus Running Company it takes me to X (twitter). When I tried to view live results from CRC earlier this season, it always showed error messages and ancient results, never live. It could very well be my lack of technology wisdom, but I have no trouble with any other timing company and have NEVER found live results on CRC. Any suggestions?

How do I view live results at the Pickerington regional? Whenever I access Columbus Running Company it takes me to X (twitter). When I tried to view live results from CRC earlier this season, it always showed error messages and ancient results, never live. It could very well be my lack of technology wisdom, but I have no trouble with any other timing company and have NEVER found live results on CRC. Any suggestions?