Pro Quo Biden

The reason for withholding the aid is the key difference … and the key reason the former President was impeached … but that is not even mentioned … just more right propaganda … and ignorance by the Trumpets

The reason for withholding the aid is the key difference … and the key reason the former President was impeached … but that is not even mentioned … just more right propaganda … and ignorance by the Trumpets
Ignorance huh? You missed the part about notifying Congress? Trump sent the money. Biden hasn't and is breaking the notifications act. Newsweek is propaganda but it's not for Trump. MAGA

Ignorance huh? You missed the part about notifying Congress? Trump sent the money. Biden hasn't and is breaking the notifications act. Newsweek is propaganda but it's not for Trump. MAGA
Still not comment on the reason … one was personal gain … one was not … but the Trumpets just ignore that

The reason is meaningless.

He is not allowed to do this.

So if Congress passes a tax cut, can Biden rescind it? For his own reasons?

Still not comment on the reason … one was personal gain … one was not … but the Trumpets just ignore that
Laughable! The weapons being held up are for personal benefit. Joe Biden is running for President and this holdup is to get votes. Trumps argument was Ukraines money was being held up for corruption issues. Corruption in Ukraine was already established. His holdup was valid. FJB is holding up military aid when Israel is at war. Impeachment is the appropriate action. Precedent demands it.

I don't want to see Biden Impeached. It would be a distraction. Maybe we can prosecute him after he leaves office. Full weight of judicial system goes after Biden and accomplices.

The 1974 Impoundment Control Act says a U.S. president can't unilaterally withhold funds designated for spending by Congress.

It is worthless even trying … you are so brainwashed … just keep trying to link things that are completely different to justify your anger over your hero getting beat by a babbling idiot that didn’t even campaign & justify your continuing victimhood mentality …. 😂😂😂😂😂

Congress approved the weapons to be sent to Isreal. Biden must of had a perfect phone call. He instructed Isreal how to defend against Terrorism. Do as I say or you don't get the weapons. Quid pro quo
Weaponization of prosecution, or excusal of extortion in defiance of the will of Congress ? The Chief law enforcement official of America defies the lawmakers of America.

Trump said he was doing his job. Did he get sworn in to a different job ?

Show us the reason listed in the formal impeachment charges, if you would please. I can’t seem to find it……

You clowns don’t even TRY to think the law anymore. It’s all about feelings for you people now, isn’t it ? Feelings, experts for hire, repeat, ad infinitum, ad nauseam

Last edited:
It is worthless even trying … you are so brainwashed … just keep trying to link things that are completely different to justify your anger over your hero getting beat by a babbling idiot that didn’t even campaign & justify your continuing victimhood mentality …. 😂😂😂😂😂
Snowflake mentality and zero critical thinking skills. Babbling idiot knew the fix was in. Your admissions are astounding.

Show us the reason listed in the formal impeachment charges, if you would please. I can’t seem to find it……

You clowns don’t even TRY to think the law anymore. It’s all about feelings for you people now, isn’t it ? Feelings, experts for hire, repeat, ad infinitum, ad nauseam

1) abuse of power,​

2) obstruction of Congress​

I said it then, and I will say it again … even if he did something wrong, it didn’t rise to the level of impeachment, Congress just should have censored him … but they waisted time and money on an impeachment … and the Pubs have also wasted time and money on the fake impeachment inquiry