Premier College Combines

EdBernstein

Sophomore, Junior and Senior Boys January 26, 2008 Valley View, Ohio
Sophomore, Junior and Senior Girls January 27, 2008 Valley View, Ohio

I want to extend a personal invitation for you to join us for our Premier Indoor College Combines (formerly known as The NASL College Combines). These events will allow high school players to showcase their talents in a 7v7format in front of college coaches at our indoor facilities.

We have 2 Premier College Combines in the Greater Cleveland Area (Valley View, Ohio) each year. The January event for sophomores, juniors and seniors last year had over 350 participants. You can register online at www.collegecombine.com. Space is limited! Do not wait. Last year we sold out earlier than ever before and had to turn players away.

We already have commitments for representation from all 3 NCAA divisions as well as NAIA schools. We will reserve the upper level of the Sports Dome and Family First Sports Park for the college staffs. We will provide each college with a book containing the resumes of each participant.

If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this event, please don't hesitate to contact me at 216-781-1010 or email me at bern@en.com. More information is available at www.collegecombine.com

Ed Bernstein