Playoffs?

grn222

If green wins out, considering strength of schedule and everything do u think they will make playoffs. I personaly think they will, talmage will have around 8 wins and same goes for copley, and they should both get into the playoffs two. Last year three teams from the suburban got into the playoffs.

It's going to be a miracle for you to get in with 3 losses. Your regional has some pretty good teams with good records. You are not getting any points with the three losses and the only teams that can help you right now are Copley and Tallmadge. Even if you do beat both of them, I don't think you'll be able to make it.

It would be a HUGE stepping stone considering the past 3 years just to win out and win the SL championship outright. I'd be more than happy if that were accomplished and there would be that outside chance of the playoffs. One game at a time though!

It's certainly mathematically possible IF Green beats Tallmadge and Copley. Both teams will give HUGE L2 points.

As you can see, that's a big "IF" though ;)

Like I said, they would have to win out and then hope for A LOT of help from the 14 teams in front of them.

OldCard took some picks from Tuesday's soccer game!

swamp-soccer.jpg

I'm pretty sure Copley will put an end to all this foolish talk of playoffs and SL championships.

I miss the Stacy bashing on this forum.... I really do.

I'm pretty sure Copley will put an end to all this foolish talk of playoffs and SL championships.

As much as it pains me to say this, I would not be a bit surprised to see Green beat Copley. I just left the Copley/Wadsworth game. Let me just say this...I feel a WHOLE lot better about the Copley Tallmadge game after watching them.

was it that bad H2? i didnt see the final

Final was 35-21

I would say Wadsworth had close to 300 yards of offense.

Copley's QB was on the run all night. Their RB #2 is good and if he gets in the open field, he's gone.

Copley scored on pass play (missed tackle), pick 6 as Wadsworth QB was being sacked on his own 10, threw the ball up for grabs, nice deep fly...nicely thrown ball, 70 yard run right up the middle, and a catch and run that I still don't know how it wasn't picked off, dropped, or the receiver go down. He was hit as the ball arrived and somehow held on and ran for a 30 yard score.

All in all, I was not impressed by Copley. I am basing that on only one game, but based on that one game, Tallmadge is the better team.

Thats a mature post. And y'all think I'm bad. Now what good does that serve Tallmadge football? Do you think that when our boys read this so called bashing, it will deteriorate their respect thus making them a worse team?
I think you're being chicken with this type post.

Thats a mature post. And y'all think I'm bad. Now what good does that serve Tallmadge football? Do you think that when our boys read this so called bashing, it will deteriorate their respect thus making them a worse team?
I think you're being chicken with this type post.

There was nothing immature about his post. And yes, you have gotten a lot worse this year than in the past. We don't serve Tallmadge football at all. We have opinions and we state them. And we don't write anything on here to encourage or discourage any players, from any teams. This is basically a forum for adults, not players or kids.

Gee wizz, We must be a better team than tallmadge because we scored more points on cloverleaf and Highland :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How ridiculous does this sound?