Playoff Tickets

JazzyJeff

Oderint dum metuant
Anyone how tickets will be distributed for the playoffs? Any chance season ticket holders get first dibs?

Tickets go on sale Wednesday at school and their should be plenty of tickets at the gate.
Strongsville only asked for 2,000 tickets.

What's the ticket situation look like for Saturday? Are their plenty of tickets left to purchase at Lakewood Stadium?

Not a lot of Strongsville fans going, with 2 soccer regional finals and state boys and girls cross country (why we have a big fan base for watching people run instead of going to a football game beyond me) i'm sure they'll be a lot of tickets left.

3/4's of the tickets for the Mentor game were sold today. The school will continue to sell tickets on Thursday and will most likely sell out tomorrow. The way it's going their will not be any gate sales at Byers come Saturday night.

St. Eds returned about 1,500 tickets from their allotment of 6,500. I hear Mentor sold roughly the same amount as Eds, so I believe about 10,000 were pre-sold for this game. I expect that 2,000 to 3,000 will be available at the gate. Depending on the weather they may go fast.

However, if you want a decent seat, get their early.