Pitch Clock

Earlier in season (and on another website) there was discussion about tv time between innings. During a Tribe game I timed the first commercial break of the game. I started the clock the very moment that the 3rd out was made, and stopped it as the pitcher was delivering the first pitch of the next. It was 2 minutes 30 seconds. Lol, that was the end of my scientific study. BTW, "I wanna see ya in a Ken Ganley Kia."

Regarding the Pitch Clock, I'm wondering if the catcher or batter will have the opportunity to request time out once the clock starts, and if the ump has the authority to grant it. If yes, will the number of requests be limited, and will the clock be reset, or left where it is?

And ONE MORE for now.............exactly who is in charge of starting and stopping the pitch clock, and how will an umpire know (which umpire?) that a violation occurred? OK, that was more than ONE.

Regarding the Pitch Clock, I'm wondering if the catcher or batter will have the opportunity to request time out once the clock starts, and if the ump has the authority to grant it. If yes, will the number of requests be limited, and will the clock be reset, or left where it is?

And ONE MORE for now.............exactly who is in charge of starting and stopping the pitch clock, and how will an umpire know (which umpire?) that a violation occurred? OK, that was more than ONE.
Add to that. the pitch clock is running. There is a runner on first base.
Is the pitcher going to be limited on the number of throws to first base?
Anytime the clock gets close to 0 and the pitcher isn't ready to pitch, does he just throw over to first, resetting the clock?
If there is a limit, is the pitcher then "committed" to throw home so as the clock winds down, couldn't the runner just take off? The pitcher can't step off or it's a violation of the pitch clock. This is why the pitch clock is a joke. Stop screwing with the game of baseball just because 10% of people can't stand it.

BTW - Go Buy your Hunter Greene jerseys, he's going to be around for awhile. I'd say go ahead with Lodolo too.