• Columbus Bishop Watterson vs. Bellefontaine

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Sugarcreek Garaway West Jefferson

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Maria Stein Marion Local vs Ansonia

Votes: 16 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would go to MSML vs Ansonia. Posters have been ragging on Ansonia all year, but they’re still playing. Now comes their big chance.

I would go to MSML vs Ansonia. Posters have been ragging on Ansonia all year, but they’re still playing. Now comes their big chance.
MARION LOCAL EASILY BEAT ST. HENRY.
ANSONIA STRUGGLED A BIT.
I KNOW THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN ANYTHING.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MSML I THINK IT IS SIGNIFICANT.
ML 35 ANSONIA 14

MARION LOCAL EASILY BEAT ST. HENRY.
ANSONIA STRUGGLED A BIT.
I KNOW THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN ANYTHING.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MSML I THINK IT IS SIGNIFICANT.
ML 35 ANSONIA 14
I would heavily favor Marion Local, but I’m glad those Ansonia kids get their shot at glory.

Are any of them playing at a stadium you haven't been to? Or is there a team you haven't seen among them? That could be the tie breaker for you.

Historic Crew Stadium is not a venue that comes around much. That would be a good angle for you. Be a very good football game as well. UA -Bradley trying to make it's first final four [I believe this is the programs first regional final as well }

Voting totals goes from biggest schools to smallest. So scrap the Vote and go where your gut takes you. i can see 6 of those schools in person every Friday night during the season and so can you based off of Licking County . And you'er not missing anything at Historic Crew Stadium as far as the venue.
I'd grab some road pops and hit the road for the Marion Local Game myself. Great small town Friday Night Football can't beat that.

not a bad game on this list. if i had to pick 5 games in the state this week, that would be 4 of them. pros of each:

UA/Bradley: expect a great physical game between 2 great defenses. should be close.

Bellefontaine/Watterson: this is the ideal regional final in R11. Catholic powerhouse BW vs a Bellefontaine team with great momentum as well as an OSU QB.

West Jeff/Garaway: by far the 2 best teams in R23. both teams do a lot of things well. West Jeff QB and WRs vs Garaway defense should be a treat.

Marion Local/Ansonia: probably going to be a blowout, but always fun to see non-MAC teams go for an upset bid. anytime you get to see Marion Local is a privilege.

Wow, what a selection. I'd go with Bellefontaine or West Jeff. MSML could be a blow out.

Voting totals goes from biggest schools to smallest. So scrap the Vote and go where your gut takes you. i can see 6 of those schools in person every Friday night during the season and so can you based off of Licking County . And you'er not missing anything at Historic Crew Stadium as far as the venue.
I'd grab some road pops and hit the road for the Marion Local Game myself. Great small town Friday Night Football can't beat that.
Game will be over mid 2nd quarter. Enjoy the atmosphere

Being bias here obviously but the Tigers love to limit opposition opportunities and almost strangle them to death if they make a mistake. Obviously Marion doesn’t make mistakes often but I think that game will be much closer than many think. Could I be wrong? Sure. But as always Go Tigers!

edit* the Tiger community deserves this and is loving every last second of it, they came in bunches to the St. Henry game, all the talk around here is surrounded by the football team once again. Those kids will certainly be ready to compete and the crowd will be super supportive no matter what happens. This team has continued to make history for ole A Town.

My vote is Watterson vs. Bellefontaine. It very well may be the most competitive game of the 4. I think you'll also be entertained by Bellefontaine's prolific QB going against Watterson.

My vote is Watterson vs. Bellefontaine. It very well may be the most competitive game of the 4. I think you'll also be entertained by Bellefontaine's prolific QB going against Watterson.
Considering the anticipated weather, this an IFR, for those pilots out there. Also, according to another poster the 4-Star Bellefontaine QB ain't all that anyway. I'd say ML, just because...They are Marion Local.

Considering the anticipated weather, this an IFR, for those pilots out there. Also, according to another poster the 4-Star Bellefontaine QB ain't all that anyway. I'd say ML, just because...They are Marion Local.
An Ohio State recruit. Enough said with the way they church out QB's in Day's offense. Outside of maybe McCord currently, it's been nothing but elite passers.