Phrases I absolutely can't stand

I find it disturbing when a person ends a sentence or a presentation with the phrase "and, uh , yeah." It adds no value to the conversation whatsoever. Younger people seem to use this much more than older people.

I find it disturbing when a person ends a sentence or a presentation with the phrase "and, uh , yeah." It adds no value to the conversation whatsoever. Younger people seem to use this much more than older people.
Or "so".

Yes, using the word "so" as a conclusion is also very weak.
Knew a guy that had a habit of ending every sentence with "K" as to mean ok. Listened to him do a public speech once, and he said it about 100 times unconsciously. Needless to say, if it was a drinking game we'd been drunk less than halfway into his speech.

I was working as a junior high English teacher, and each midterm we were required to send out progress reports which pointed out strengths and weaknesses. When we received our one-page reports to fill out, I counted approximately 25 errors in spelling, grammatical usage, and punctuation. I pointed the situation out to the administrators who had approved them and stated how this was an embarrassment to all of us. I was told that the school had spent quite a bit of money on these carbon copy forms and that I had to use them. I proceeded to hand-correct each of the 100 reports that I sent out. Even the word "misspelled" had been misspelled on the spelling section of the reports.