Norwalk DII Districts

Here is the question on top 5 at 132 for defiance sectional. I really don’t know who would be considered 5th but can that fifth guy get out at 138 at said sectional. I just mentioned Kirk because he did wrestle 138 at conference. But that could have been for team or one less weight cut or is he going 138? I don’t know much about Miller of Wauseon but borofan has him ranked lower than Kirk. So would Miller make top 4 at 138?
Question is would it be a less congested for anyone who falls in the 3rd-6th place. #3 was beaten by #7 and #5 was beaten by #6...

Here is the question on top 5 at 132 for defiance sectional. I really don’t know who would be considered 5th but can that fifth guy get out at 138 at said sectional. I just mentioned Kirk because he did wrestle 138 at conference. But that could have been for team or one less weight cut or is he going 138? I don’t know much about Miller of Wauseon but borofan has him ranked lower than Kirk. So would Miller make top 4 at 138?
The bigger question would be whether "#3 or #4" want to risk meeting each other in the go-to match...

I have a question on pairings for quarter brackets! I have looked on ohsaa sites to try and find the formula for pairings, whether if it was just random or not. We know a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th from the four sectionals are paired for each quarter. So the question is what champ pairs with what other three sectional placements? I assume it’s random!

I have a question on pairings for quarter brackets! I have looked on ohsaa sites to try and find the formula for pairings, whether if it was just random or not. We know a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th from the four sectionals are paired for each quarter. So the question is what champ pairs with what other three sectional placements? I assume it’s random!
Wonder if an Excel master could look at past brackets and see if some rotating patterns exist but not openly given...

132 Toughest sectional
1 Defiance
2 Clyde
3 Sandusky
4 Licking Valley

Competitive balance pairings
D1. C1. S1. L1.
L2. S2. C2. D2.
S3. L3. D3. C3.
C4. D4. L4. S4.

I think this would be most balanced

Reactions: jct