Northwest Conference 2020

I believe the hold up in Delphos is where is the money going to come from in 10 years when it needs replaced.

The cost for the field is $870,000 with $857,000 already raised.

There is already one donor who's committed to $20,000 per year for ten years to help fund replacement. Estimated replacement cost is $280,000-$430,000. There are other big donors who are in line to help with replacement.

The cost for the field is $870,000 with $857,000 already raised.

There is already one donor who's committed to $20,000 per year for ten years to help fund replacement. Estimated replacement cost is $280,000-$430,000. There are other big donors who are in line to help with replacement.
Great to hear private donors willing to step up for supporting this

DEE0198B-9D47-467E-A70D-7F475FC70360.jpeg

Here is a sneak peek the turf going on at War Memorial Stadium in Ada! Looks amazing, might be bias here. I think it might be the best looking turf in the conference? Who do y’all think has the best looking turf?

View attachment 15657
Here is a sneak peek the turf going on at War Memorial Stadium in Ada! Looks amazing, might be bias here. I think it might be the best looking turf in the conference? Who do y’all think has the best looking turf?
I personally like Spencerville's the best, with the black endzones and classic bearcat logo, but Ada's will be a close second. I'm not a fan of Allen East's turf, there's no center logo on 50 and it looks way too glossy at night, it seems like very cheap quality turf compared to other turf fields I've seen.

I personally like Spencerville's the best, with the black endzones and classic bearcat logo, but Ada's will be a close second. I'm not a fan of Allen East's turf, there's no center logo on 50 and it looks way too glossy at night, it seems like very cheap quality turf compared to other turf fields I've seen.
I agree it feels like Allen East got their turf from a fly by night crew. I wish Ada put the classic A at mid field like they used to though.