Newton shoes

said_aouita

What the heck, we have the five finger thread. Figured I'd ask about the shoes I'm interested in.

Anyone have a pair of Newton running shoes? Sounds like they are for people with a mid foot strike.

What the heck, we have the five finger thread. Figured I'd ask about the shoes I'm interested in.

Anyone have a pair of Newton running shoes? Sounds like they are for people with a mid foot strike.

I had a pair of these in my hand for the first time ever this week.......seems like junk to me.

They have a brownish-blackish colored one called the Fig Newton

I was looking at the Motus model. Very comfortable. Not sure if junk but do wonder how many miles I could get out of them. A cost of $150 (if not more?) is steep, especially if they are trashed by 300 miles.

default.jpg

Tried on a pair yesterday.....what junk. Whoever is trying to sell these for over $100 bucks are stupid. I might try them for $50.