Moeller vs Byrnes

crusader75

If anyone cares, the forum for South Carolina(Byrnes mainly) high school football is:

http://www.palmettofootballtalk.com/

With the first practices starting tomorrow,this is about as dead a forum as there is. Does nobody care about Moeller football anymore? There's more talk on main forum about LaSalle than Moeller. Who'd have ever thought that would happen.

I would highly doubt there is a lack of interest on the part of the Moeller faithful...I do like what seems to be the position of the group.... let's let these kids take care of business and do what they need to do....and then make noise... as the old saying goes..........silence can never be mis-quoted!!

I think it's good that the talk has backed down a bit. As a crusader supporter, I think that I'm not alone saying that I'm going into this season with a "quiet optimism". With all the drama and constant bickering that marked last season, I think doing the proverbial 180 this year is warranted. Keep the focus and stress off the fellas until they are back in the spotlight here in a couple of weeks.