McKinley Youth Football

AllThe Way#1

At what age are boys aloud to start tackle football in your youth program? Does the youth program have a flag football team for younger kids who want to start to learn the game?

the mckinley youth league is terrible.. they used to play north canton teams a few years ago and the field was roped off and police officers were present. one game was called off because the referees life was threatend by a mckinley parent.. thats outrageous.

speedracer54 said:
the mckinley youth league is terrible.. they used to play north canton teams a few years ago and the field was roped off and police officers were present. one game was called off because the referees life was threatend by a mckinley parent.. thats outrageous.
I believe it! Not because it is McKinley; this kind of stuff is happening everywhere it seems. My son played flag football for a non school youth program. It was an open type of flag football for youth from all over. Let me remind you that the kids were 5-7 years old. The parents and coaches alike were absurd. Parents argueing with each other......with the refs over the calls etc. It is absolutely ridiculous! I now see how people are getting shot over youth sports. People are out of control.