Massey Power Rankings from USAToday

I'm glad that, for once Lakeland is ranked highly in a computer ranking. Why? Not because I am suddenly going to jump on the CPU bandwagon. It's the opposite. I get to continue to malign these farcical rankings even when my team is ranked highly. CPU ratings are WORTHLESS GARBAGE!

^^^ Yes I agree. They lost to Glenville on a last sceond field goal and has rolled everyone else since then. They are a good team this year. If these two meet in the regional finals this year it should be another good game.

You can click on each state and get the Massey state rankings. Here are the Ohio top 5 with their power rating.

1 Colerain 2.87
2 StX 2.66
3 Elder 2.49
4 Glenville 2.48
5 Iggy 2.46

Massey agrees with CaRdsForLife and thehasbeen95.

You can click on each state and get the Massey state rankings. Here are the Ohio top 5 with their power rating.

1 Colerain 2.87
2 StX 2.66
3 Elder 2.49
4 Glenville 2.48
5 Iggy 2.46

Massey agrees with CaRdsForLife and thehasbeen95.

Yeah, but does SCOTT BERG agree w/Massey??? Only Daddy knows for sure.

I see you are still having a hard time getting past what he said.

So who, exactly, is the "he" that youre referring to this time? Youre Scott Berg story was proved entirely false. Then you came up with another name, except you wont reveal that one. So, is the "he" that you refer to gonna remain a mystery and phantom?

So who, exactly, is the "he" that youre referring to this time? Youre Scott Berg story was proved entirely false. Then you came up with another name, except you wont reveal that one. So, is the "he" that you refer to gonna remain a mystery and phantom?

His name is Steve Deberg. His real name is Steven Deberg. You know the QB who played on 6 different NFL teams.

I'd suggest you get past this. Full disclosure wouldn't be good for you nor him.

We're you at the game on Saturday? I listened for a while. Exciting football.