Looking for 1984 District and Regional Results

I am looking for 1984 Bellevue District Results, as well as, either Lima, Mansfield or Oak Harbor Regional results (not sure where the regionals were held that year).

I am looking for 1984 Bellevue District Results, as well as, either Lima, Mansfield or Oak Harbor Regional results (not sure where the regionals were held that year).
Bellevue District Results (missing the girls 100m)

Attachments

• Bellevue District Results - News_Journal_Sun__May_20__1984_.pdf
    190.7 KB · Views: 39
Class A Regional @ Mansfield Malabar

Attachments

• Mansfield Regional - Class A - News_Journal_Sun__May_27__1984_.pdf
    184 KB · Views: 36
I haven't determined whether there was a regional meet at Oak Habor. I note that Oak Harbor HS was at the Lima meet.

I haven't determined whether there was a regional meet at Oak Habor. I note that Oak Harbor HS was at the Lima meet.
I need to commission you for another find. Every Bellevue Gazette was from 1987 was lost in a fire. I have no access to that year's district or regional results.

I need to commission you for another find. Every Bellevue Gazette was from 1987 was lost in a fire. I have no access to that year's district or regional results.
Here are the 1987 AA Oak Harbor Regional Results: I included both days b/c the Plain Dealer results did not have the 2 girls field events that were contested on Day 1.

Attachments

• 1987 NE NW BG AA Day 1.pdf
    217.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 1987 NE NW BG AA Day 2.pdf
    177.7 KB · Views: 38