Kill Postseason Bowls

Yeah, bc they were the only team with opt outs.
But FSU guys playing in a meaningless bowl game matters to these guys who rip no other squad for doing the same. Blindly buying the ESPN narrative and other media narrative without seeing the hypocrisy

I mean I gave you a comprehensive list of the reasons for virtually every guy. You are choosing to ignore it..

OSU had plenty transfer and skip the meaningless bowl. FSU guys were the same with that reason

Marvin Harrison Jr skipped the bowl for the draft. You're fine with that but with FSU draft prospects you think they should play in a meaningless bowl. If Harrison didn't quit, then none of the FSU guys going to the draft quit ..

If McCord didn't quit while transferring then none of the FSU guys who transferred quit...

Anyone with a brain would say anybody who is injured shouldn't play in a meaningless bowl. You seem to think FSU guys should do.so though.

You are an OSU homer so those guys are fine. You are blindly buying media narrative to hate on FSU guys for sitting out a meaningless bowl game for one of the 3 reasons plenty of others throughout the sport did so too

Can't help that you have an agenda and are ignorant. I also can't blame FSU guys who were told their first 13 games didn't count or matter by ESPN and the committee for opting out of a meaningless bowl game.

This is unlike Ohio state and Georgia who earned their bowl game spot by losing their conference title games.

FSU won their conferences title game with a third string true freshman QB starting along with beating Florida in the swamp with their backup QB starting. So the team did their job and didn't back down when their QB went down

OSU of course scored 3 points against Missouri when their starting QB wasn't available
Again, OSU's opt outs were not starters save for a 2nd round pick and another receiver. Why do you continue to misrepresent the facts? But more importantly why have you decided to make this your personal crusade? to defend FSU. FSU were quitters when faced with the opportunity to prove their worth vs the toughest opponent of the year. Ohio State's bowl was truly meaningless, yet essentially all of them played. FSU had the opportunity to make a statement...and they certainly did.

Again, OSU's opt outs were not starters save for a 2nd round pick and another receiver. Why do you continue to misrepresent the facts? But more importantly why have you decided to make this your personal crusade? to defend FSU. FSU were quitters when faced with the opportunity to prove their worth vs the toughest opponent of the year. Ohio State's bowl was truly meaningless, yet essentially all of them played. FSU had the opportunity to make a statement...and they certainly did.
You are just being dense at this point. The orange bowl was a meaningless game ...the kids won 13 games and the last two with backup QBs... The committee took their shot away so they said f ESPN and the committee and moved on. I don't blame them.

The kids going to the draft were just like Harrison. The kids transferring were like McCord. The kids injured sat like any others would in a meaningless game.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. You are just too much of a homer to know how much of a hypocrite you are being. You used the 24 number. Not all were starters. Now you are changing the narrative and pathetically trying to make excuses.

Bottom line is this. If Harrison didn't quit for the draft. Then neither did Fsu guys going to the draft

If McCord didn't quit to transfer then neither did Fsu transfers

If injured players for OSU sat smartly then same for FSU

Both were meaningless non playoff games. OSU earned theirs by losing. FSU was screwed and put into their game after winning all their games

Sure I'll defend my team against casual bs from people like you. You are coming at me with the same general bs in every post without knowing what you are talking about on the sport overall. So if it's a crusade for me to defend them, it's a crusade for you in hating on them. Because you never move on ...

Last edited:
You are just being dense at this point. The orange bowl was a meaningless game ...the kids won 13 games and the last two with backup QBs... The committee took their shot away so they said f ESPN and the committee and moved on. I don't blame them.

The kids going to the draft were just like Harrison. The kids transferring were like McCord. The kids injured sat like any others would in a meaningless game.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. You are just too much of a homer to know how much of a hypocrite you are being. You used the 24 number. Not all were starters. Now you are changing the narrative and pathetically trying to make excuses.

Bottom line is this. If Harrison didn't quit for the draft. Then neither did Fsu guys going to the draft

If McCord didn't quit to transfer then neither did Fsu transfers

If injured players for OSU sat smartly then same for FSU

Both were meaningless non playoff games. OSU earned theirs by losing. FSU was screwed and put into their game after winning all their games

Sure I'll defend my team against casual bs from people like you. You are coming at me with the same general bs in every post without knowing what you are talking about on the sport overall. So if it's a crusade for me to defend them, it's a crusade for you in hating on them. Because you never move on ...
Again, OSU had 1 starter who will be taken at least 2nd in the draft, then another starting WR opt out. To act like FSU did the exact same thing is hilarious. a 3rd round draft pick is not even in the same zipcode as Harrison, but please go ahead and continue to rail as if they are. And you are equally clueless that the 2 bowl games were equally meaningless. Your crusade is pretty funny.

Again, OSU had 1 starter who will be taken at least 2nd in the draft, then another starting WR opt out. To act like FSU did the exact same thing is hilarious. a 3rd round draft pick is not even in the same zipcode as Harrison, but please go ahead and continue to rail as if they are. And you are equally clueless that the 2 bowl games were equally meaningless. Your crusade is pretty funny.
They were both meaningless bowl games ...

Ohio State earned a meaningless bowl game by losing. FSU was screwed into theirs after winning all their games including 2 with backup QBs

I mean two guys are top 10-15 picks of the draft list. But you don't know the sport as a whole. Just an OSU homer

And I guess McCord opting out as the QB to go to a new school is fine. But our QB doing the same means he quit 😄

You keep repeating that this is a crusade, yet it is you that isn't letting it go....

We are done here. You are a huge hypocrite, but you are simply too stupid to see it

Last edited:
Years ago I worked out a 64 team tournament for fun. I thought it would work well and probably work even better now with some of the conference realignments.

Basic gist:

-Teams would play a 10 game regular season schedule
- depending on conference, 1-2 OOC games
- each conference will have set amount of auto-bids as well as available at-large bids
- 1st 2 games the higseed hosts
- I had a scenario where every tournament game was a “bowl” game carrying sponsorship; also had another scenario where essentially the sweet 16 were just “bowl” games
- I believe it worked out where the championship teams were playing 16 games
-obviously, this isn’t everything, but if the NCAA is interested in making money? Lots of opportunities to make money…

I think it would be an amazing 6 weeks of playoff football. Eventually I think it would help bring more parity into college football. Imagine the first time a MAC team upsets an SEC school in the first round!