Jesuit Tournament?

iggybaseball

Next weekend, friday, saturday, and sunday. Walsh moves up to the Red North along with Ignatius. Xavier and St. John always seem to play well, Iggy has plenty of youth (9 sophs)...

Thoughts?

Next weekend, friday, saturday, and sunday. Walsh moves up to the Red North along with Ignatius. Xavier and St. John always seem to play well, Iggy has plenty of youth (9 sophs)...

Thoughts?

I'll be real interested to see where the Cats' scoring comes from this year and how Kovesdy holds up in net. You know Spellacy and Nader will play really well. Any chance Gus Weir comes back to the team?

Go Cats

Weir is not on roster this year--- there are just 4 juniors and 9 sophomores. Kovesdy played well last year, but Michael Wells and Jacob Riemenschnieder seem to be players that will play well this year. Team captain and the kid with 16 points from a year ago... i like...

The games should be broadcast live in video from kent state.

www.sibn.weebly.com

Everything points to live video. Can Kent State handle a video feed, we have been told yes, but as to its practical use- well, we will know a lot more tonight, eh?

The club is doing the game tonight, MISSING THE GAME TOMORROW VS. St. JOHN at 1:00, and will be back at it for the two remaining Ignatius games (walsh at 7:00 and the Championship (1:00) or Consolation (11:30).

Weir is not on roster this year--- there are just 4 juniors and 9 sophomores. Kovesdy played well last year, but Michael Wells and Jacob Riemenschnieder seem to be players that will play well this year. Team captain and the kid with 16 points from a year ago... i like...

The games should be broadcast live in video from kent state.

www.sibn.weebly.com

I know Weir's not on the roster. He's on the Barons' roster. Same thing happened last year but then he played for the Cats. I was hoping the same thing would happen this year.

Cats beat X last night 11-0. Any update on our 1st game of the day?

Go Cats

Final Game of the tourney

The final game between St. John Jesuit and St. Ignatius begins at 1:30 for the Jesuit Championship.

The road to the championship for ignatius
Beat St. X 11-0 Friday night
Beat St. John Jes. 3-0 Saturday at 1:00
Beat Walsh Jesuit for a championship berth 2-1 last night.

Today the game will be broadcasted once again live from Kent State beginning with the ATT skate around at 1:15.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/st-ignatius-hockey

www.sibn.weebly.com for links and scheduling

The Cats couldn't stay out of the penalty box and lost 4-2 to SJJ in the finals. They were pretty even. SI controlled the play but when there were finishing opportunities, SJJ converted and we did not.

Go Cats