Is Trump running as a Fascist?

I stand by statements.
Let me know when the Biden camp distributes something like this...

1701442474026.png

Well lets see:

Teaming with business to censor.

Weaponization of DOJ against political opponents.

Demonization of a sizeable portion of the citizenry .

Mandates through regulation over legislation.

I could go on but Yappi does not have unlimited bandwith.

Seriously though, all I am suggesting is supporters of either political side take a hard look at their candidates and their policies as it relates to giving the government more power, especially since power is the basis for authoritarian government.
Like shooting fish in a barrel

The only republican with courage....

No matter how hard you keep trying, she’s not gonna f ck ya dude. lmao.

Trump is running as a Fascist. The question becomes how many real Rs don’t vote for him and how many Indy’s drop him because of that, hurting the overall R ticket.

Otherwise, an unimportant footnote in history.

Kash Patel says as Trump’s next CIA Director he will lead “patriots” appointed by Trump in an all-out effort to prosecute and jail people in government and the media: “We will find the conspirators in govt and the media. Yes, we are going to come after the people in the media.”

Kash Patel says as Trump’s next CIA Director he will lead “patriots” appointed by Trump in an all-out effort to prosecute and jail people in government and the media: “We will find the conspirators in govt and the media. Yes, we are going to come after the people in the media.”
Scared Halloween GIF

Tough break cupcake. Have another drink. LMAO
Drunk Tim Heidecker GIF by Tim and Eric
No tough break for me. Things going very well thanks. It's obvious you have been unwell for quite a while now. Not a tough break .Just you being a loser and who you became. Harsh? Yes . True ? YES

No tough break for me. Things going very well thanks. It's obvious you have been unwell for quite a while now. Not a tough break .Just you being a loser and who you became. Harsh? Yes . True ? YES
Lol, yeah sorry for you being a bit unhinged. Rough stuff, my guess is the gambling losses and drinking have contributed to your issues. Cheer up buttercup. Maybe don't drink and gamble at the same time?

Like Obama did?

Trump is running as a Fascist. The question becomes how many real Rs don’t vote for him and how many Indy’s drop him because of that, hurting the overall R ticket.

Otherwise, an unimportant footnote in history.
The left are fascist. The question becomes how many are indoctrinated to the point they vote for more government control of their lives.

When Democrats abuse government power and wield the media to control information, it's perfectly fine. When people like Elon Musk or Donald Trump call it out and want to end it, it's fascism. Lol.

You're hopelessly brainwashed at best.

Says the man with a troll wife who is obsessed with strangers on threads he knows or cares nothing about . You do realize that this tandem partner trolling is really lame and creepy right ? Can you name another pair of complete losers who have troll partners who follow people for a coupe of years to threads they care nothing about because of a troll obsession ? I Can’t think of anyone else . Does anyone here have another example ? Pretty pathetic . Wish you two the best in your “ partnership “. Time to again ignore you losers for a few months or so
you mad, bro ?

When Democrats abuse government power and wield the media to control information, it's perfectly fine. When people like Elon Musk or Donald Trump call it out and want to end it, it's fascism. Lol.

You're hopelessly brainwashed at best.
So a fan of Orban