Investments, with Dems Cloward and Piven strategy fully implemented.

gneiss rocks

With the current administration (whomever is running it?) Open boarders, + one trillion of debt every 100 days. It is overloading as planned. They are dead set on our countries destruction, while pushing hard for WW3.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Possibility#1 dems win and fully implement the tyrannical oligarchy with ESG CBDC slavery.
Possibility#2 Trump wins and they go full BLM starting a civil war to take us out with chaos.
Possibilities that are more likely?

Stock market? DOW/Nasdaq 39,000 16,000
Oil $80.00
Land/ Real estate/ Commercial real-estate... good Ohio farmland $25,000 to $30,000
Banks/ IXBK 3600
Bitcoin/ Cryptos $67,000 Ethereum $3500
Gold / Silver...$2120 $23.75
Guns/ Bullets...Smith and Wesson 38 J frame revolver $430.00 1000 rounds 38 special ammo $400
Bunkers, Bibles/ Beans?

Feel free to add other investment prices.

Last edited:

In many ways the Biden presidency has made Obama's fundamental transformation of America into a fait accompli.

A Trump win would only represent a speed bump to the establishment powers of both parties, and those parties would not hesitate to use violence to create a false narrative to weaken Trump.

MAGA violence with a Biden victory would certainly be possible, but likely wind up like J6. The Deep State is not beyond instigating/infiltrating events to manage the political narrative in their favor. That favor of course being the expansion of the power of government.

As to preparedness, being a grandchild of the Great Depression, I would always recommend learning skills and character traits that promote self reliance rather than dependence upon government.

In many ways the Biden presidency has made Obama's fundamental transformation of America into a fait accompli.

A Trump win would only represent a speed bump to the establishment powers of both parties, and those parties would not hesitate to use violence to create a false narrative to weaken Trump.

MAGA violence with a Biden victory would certainly be possible, but likely wind up like J6. The Deep State is not beyond instigating/infiltrating events to manage the political narrative in their favor. That favor of course being the expansion of the power of government.

As to preparedness, being a grandchild of the Great Depression, I would always recommend learning skills and character traits that promote self reliance rather than dependence upon government.
A hard copy of the Foxfire Books may not hurt. Self sufficiency can be crucial. Folks are NOT very well-rounded away from the country these days. These poor illegal immigrants will be thriving on inner suburbia and the gentrified blocks if the power is off for more than a week.

With the current administration (whomever is running it?) Open boarders, + one trillion of debt every 100 days. It is overloading as planned. They are dead set on our countries destruction, while pushing hard for WW3.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Possibility#1 dems win and fully implement the tyrannical oligarchy with ESG CBDC slavery.
Possibility#2 Trump wins and they go full BLM starting a civil war to take us out with chaos.
Possibilities that are more likely?

Stock market?
Oil
Land/ Real estate/ Commercial real-estate
Banks
Bitcoin/ Cryptos
Gold / Silver
Guns/ Bullets
Bunkers, Bibles/ Beans?

seek psychiatric help.

I'm MAGA and don't believe in violence. The will of the people is the only thing that matters. Going down the violence trail would be horrific. With that being said. Handcuffs, Judge and Jail for many sounds interesting. That event carries risk but the swamp must be drained.

I'm MAGA and don't believe in violence. The will of the people is the only thing that matters. Going down the violence trail would be horrific. With that being said. Handcuffs, Judge and Jail for many sounds interesting. That event carries risk but the swamp must be drained.

To bad the tyrants currently in charge want no voter ID, unsecure drop boxes on every corner in cities with months of voting, voting rights for illegal foreign citizens, mail out ballots...
So how would anyone possibly ever know the will of the people?

I've added some common investment prices at time of post, it will be interesting to see what these same prices are in one year.

This IMO will also change things drastically once fully implemented, do you plan to buy once this comes out? Could this crush the dollar?
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/202...-on-digital-currencies-and-blockchain-report/

Last edited:
My pics as we watch the dems, deep state ,oligarchs, pouring gas all over the country and it's economy. They will get out the fireworks before they allow exposure. Change through chaos is the plan.

Things to invest in in order.
Self reliance/ Skills
Community.
Protection.

My guess on investments in order.
Silver
Cryptos especially the new BRICS crypto currency
Gold
Land
Oil

Not good
bonds
Stocks
Banks except a few big ones who will be managed by the government and its fascist oligarchs.