Interesting D2 Matchup on Saturday Revere vs Buckeye

Salad77

I have been keeping up with the boys D2 tournament this year and have actually been really into it. This weekend the matchup that looks the best is Revere vs Buckeye. They tied 0-0 in the regular season earlier this year but it seemed buckeye demonstrated physical dominance. I dont think I could guess on the winner of this game. Looking at Buckeye’s highlights, they are coming off an emotional win against St. V. They are physical, resilient, and seem to trust each other. Revere looks very strong though. Who will win? Let me know your thoughts.

Always love some good District Final rematch action. These two teams faced off last years as well. Tightly contested 1-0 win for revere. Not to mention Buckeye seems to have Revere figured out this year being one of 2 teams to tie them this year. Im all buckeye @Salad77

Buckeye has always played a very physical form of soccer. Revere is a more technical team. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'd guess that Revere might be able to get a goal and win 1-0, but it's almost certain that this will be a low scoring game.

Revere has 13 shutouts on the season in 18 games.
Revere has scored 3 or more goals in 12 of 18 games, Buckeye is one of six teams to hold Revere to two or less goals. Them and Hudson are the two teams that have shut out the Minutemen this season.

Buckeye has always played a very physical form of soccer. Revere is a more technical team. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'd guess that Revere might be able to get a goal and win 1-0, but it's almost certain that this will be a low scoring game.
Agreed with your assessment, I’ll go the opposite direction and say Buckeye is able to hold strong defensively and sneak a goal in somewhere for the 1-0 win.

Hopefully no kicks from the mark ?

Revere has scored 3 or more goals in 12 of 18 games, Buckeye is one of six teams to hold Revere to two or less goals. Them and Hudson are the two teams that have shut out the Minutemen this season.
Packing the box
Revere wins 3-0 looks like shut out #14

Seems like this year more than any of late you can throw regular season results out the window.
I have been keeping up with the boys D2 tournament this year and have actually been really into it. This weekend the matchup that looks the best is Revere vs Buckeye. They tied 0-0 in the regular season earlier this year but it seemed buckeye demonstrated physical dominance. I dont think I could guess on the winner of this game. Looking at Buckeye’s highlights, they are coming off an emotional win against St. V. They are physical, resilient, and seem to trust each other. Revere looks very strong though. Who will win? Let me know your thoughts.

Funny, you don't look like me.

All eight regional qualifiers for D1 boys in the "north" were the top seeded team in their respective district brackets.

D2 in NE Ohio was three top seeds and one second seed in terms of their bracket

D3 in NE Ohio had three top seeds, one second seed, and one fifth seed.

3-0 revere Final