How Much Time Did You Spend Watching Impeachment TV?

How Much Impeachment TV Did You See and Why?

• None - I don't like fictional TV

• 0-1 hour

• 2-5 hours

• 6-10 hours

• 10+ hours

• I watched it all (my TDS is full blown)

Results are only viewable after voting.

To the best of my memory I watched close to five hours and most of that was during the Bugeyed Pencilneck Schiff show. I did it to watch the R's do their thing on Schiff and watch Pencilneck run the show, As some people have TDS I have come to have SDS the man is the lowest scum of a human that has ever been, what a liar and he does it with the most heart felt sincerity.

I watched most of the intel committee, they could have done it in 2 hours, instead of days.
Watched the Judicial committee proceedings, which was basically 4 professors with no direct knowledge of any event testifying; and that was it for the committee.
I have seen better performances in a Soviet show trial.

The key issues are: Did Trump withhold money in exchange for a investigation of Biden's son and was that in line with US stated policy on corruption. There is enough there for both sides that support their position.
Is the President's refusal to let executive branch officials and documents appear before the committee impeachable? The law professors basically said that Congress does not need a reason to impeach a president. The reality is that in order to get public support, they should have gone to the courts to get a ruling, that would give legitimacy to their position and if Trump refused after the courts ruled he has to turn over documents and let executive branch official testify, then impeach him. If Trump refused that, I would support impeachment; as it stands now, it is obviously a political show trial.

BTW letting the Democrats lawyer question the witnesses and then testifying was a new one; fortunately for them, the news media didn't cover it and the public is generally unaware of that particular farce.

Last edited:
I admit that I watched a great deal of it because I'm essentially bed bound while my knee heals from surgery. After watching the performance of the Democrats, I am confident in predicting a large win, maybe even a landslide, for the GOP.

Watched almost an hour. Wanted to hear firsthand the accusations and evidence. Once there was no evidence I moved on quickly.

Watched almost an hour. Wanted to hear firsthand the accusations and evidence. Once there was no evidence I moved on quickly.

Same here... After seeing the vast amount of spectral evidence introduced by the Puritans I figured it out.

Had it playing in the background while I was doing some writing. Had to turn it off when it became a distraction as the cross examinations laid bare the utter lack of evidence to anything they were alleging. Judiciary hearing was comedy gold.

None. I'd rather watch Chrisley Knows Best than that crap. (I have never watched Chrisley Knows best either)

Had it playing in the background while I was doing some writing. Had to turn it off when it became a distraction as the cross examinations laid bare the utter lack of evidence to anything they were alleging. Judiciary hearing was comedy gold.
You mean three liberal lawyers saying Trump needs to be removed didnt sway you?

You mean three liberal law professors saying Trump needs to be removed didnt sway you?

FYP. I'm not sure any of them could actually make money as lawyers. Way back in the 1970s when I took the Constitutional Law class it was a serious subject since it was the foundation of our system of government, now they seem to treat it as a hindrance to ideology.