High school hockey!!!

no clue, they are usually solid. they don't play kent this year because they changed divisions which is a shame becuse it is a good rivalry since they share the same arena.

Strongsville is 9-1 to this point. They have Shaker tonight, EC tomorrow and Ignatius on Sunday. Should have a good idea where they are at by then.

talawanda is usually pretty solid year in and year out in the swoshl. I believe they won it last year. Then in the playoffs a goal that didn't even go in against st. x ended their season.

talawanda is usually pretty solid year in and year out in the swoshl. I believe they won it last year. Then in the playoffs a goal that didn't even go in against st. x ended their season.

are we talking about state or swoshl?? Wanda is having classic "wedding effect" right now, they have a new coach who I've heard is great but it might take a while to get used to the system, that comes down to the players.

For state, I say Ed's comes out on top, possibly University

I say that Moeller, led by Drew "Bad-----" Rosselot, has the best chance of winning it all this year. Rosselot is backed up by a few solid lines of hardnose players, and Rosselot will personally destroy all those who get in the way of Moeller's path to victory

i blame the coaching staff for lack of their teams success in the playoff and tournament games in years past, and this season.
hopefully something changes.

I dont know much about hockey...but around La Salle theres a lot of hocky hype. Does anyone know if they are any good or if they suck?

i blame the coaching staff for lack of their teams success in the playoff and tournament games in years past, and this season.
hopefully something changes.

agreed my SHORT friend you have a very good point. the coaching is the problem...

id also like to bring out my opinion. if i wanna post something about the moeller hockey team in all its glory i should be able to without any problems... for anyone who may be reading these posts....
maybe a coach

I am not a moeller hockey player

My posts are not influenced by a moeller hockey player

do not worry about what i am saying pay no attention to me

i am not distracting the team and i am not making the other team play better against you

now thank you for allowing me to make this announcement

Moefootball34

you bring good points but you must know by now that Moeller's hockey coach looks at these forums, instead of coaching and finding a way to beat "Talwanda", or "Centerville"
It is now clear to me that in order for moeller to move throughtout the state tourney we need a coach that has a set of balls, instead of worrying what is said about him on yappi,

i believe that that's a little harsh, but i agree that something needs to change in order for the Mighty Moe to come out on top this year

A good coach would put stage, keller, and smit on the first line, Keep Drew(wont say the nickname as his supports call him) as your enforcer instead of telling him not to hit, put ward and han on deffense, leave alec in goal and caoch them to be a team and not a individual