Have you ever been actually threatened by anyone on Yappi?

lol, at one time I had the whole Centerville student section after me. I was constantly being bombarded with things at games and even called out in chants.... oh, those were the days!!!! Nothing like pissing off rich spoiled brats..... !!!!!!!

So you're an old man who picked a fight with 600 high school kids?

That's awesome, I guess. ?‍♂️

So you're an old man who picked a fight with 600 high school kids?

That's awesome, I guess. ?‍♂️

Oh look, it is fish... haven't heard your hate in awhile. Did not know Centerville had 600 kids in their student section.... Wow... that is amazing. This was a long time ago so I wasn't that old but they started it!!!!!! .... lol, so I hear Moeller chickened out in a game with Hartley... man, it must be tough over there... recruiting not going well?

Yeah that’s my question as well. Got to do a better job of hiding your identity. Can’t leave too many breadcrumbs. Lol

yeah, well..... no one can accuse me of hiding behind a screen name. People just know who I am.... I guess... heck, I even went to a game up in Lima and someone said hey Vamp in the parking lot.... I just can't get away from them....

As for Centerville student section..... it was all fun and games at least to me it was....

I
yeah, well..... no one can accuse me of hiding behind a screen name. People just know who I am.... I guess... heck, I even went to a game up in Lima and someone said hey Vamp in the parking lot.... I just can't get away from them....

As for Centerville student section..... it was all fun and games at least to me it was....
Its all good. I’m sure a few people on this board know who I am. I’ve left some clues in Women’s soccer and football forums over the years.