Gridiron Coach Magazine - How Rugby Makes Better Football Players

Believe_it!

Here's the link to the article: How Rugby Makes Better Football Players (This First Appeared in Gridiron Coach Magazine)

I saw this online and I think its pretty interesting. As someone who has played both sports, I do think it makes alot of sense. :clap:

Please post your comments.

sidenote: People think rugby is much more dangerous than football, but I don't think that's the case. I rarely tell people that, because rugby players get respect from the guys and, well . . chicks dig 'em. As one of the guys in Playmakers said, "there's something about the warrior mystique that women can't get enough of." Oh well, I digress. . .
:shrug::shrug: :crush:

I play rugby, and it is very safe (especially when you have had good coaches like Matt Minarik, Jason Fox, Michael Walsh, Brian Lewis, etc.)

Here at St.Ed's only a few brave can say if rugby makes you a better football player because it is highly frowned opon to play both sports. I was all football, but two years ago making the better choice of going to rugby.

Hello, i'm new here!

As a parent, I was somewhat surprised that my son decided to play rubgy in his senior year after 8+ yrs. of wrestling. He played fball in gradeschool. I'm not a football fan, but i'd rate Football to be more injury prone than Rugby or Wrestling. It's an interesting game and I still don't know all the rules....but i must admit it's enjoyable. No timeouts, respect for the Ref and the opposing team's players efforts at the end of the game. How refreshing:clap:

P.S. I enjoyed reading the trivia thread.