Green Highschool Football

cowboy88

I’m going to say this in hopes of enlightening area players. If you would prefer to catch footballs score touchdowns and make deep playoff runs join the Bulldogs we throw 30/40 passes a game not a season.I understand the allure of going to Massillon and Hoban and the like but if you’re a receiver and actually want targets these aren’t good locations. Yes you may have made a deep playoff run or won a championship but you didn’t do anything except look good on Instagram in your uniform. Please to all the parents out there have your kid come on over if you want to see them play or you can continue to watch the running back and the quarterback do everything.

I’m going to say this in hopes of enlightening area players. If you would prefer to catch footballs score touchdowns and make deep playoff runs join the Bulldogs we throw 30/40 passes a game not a season.I understand the allure of going to Massillon and Hoban and the like but if you’re a receiver and actually want targets these aren’t good locations. Yes you may have made a deep playoff run or won a championship but you didn’t do anything except look good on Instagram in your uniform. Please to all the parents out there have your kid come on over if you want to see them play or you can continue to watch the running back and the quarterback do everything.
"We will absolutely investigate this and HEADS WILL ROLL." "Oh....sorry, we thought this was a Massillon fan, never mind."

-OHSAA

In all seriousness, welcome to Yappi coach Geis.

Bylaw 4-9-2 For purposes of this Bylaw Section 9, the term “recruit” shall mean the use of influence by any person connected or not connected with the school to secure the enrollment of a prospective student-athlete for athletic purposes.

Bylaw 4-9-4 Forms of recruiting that are prohibited by this bylaw include but are not limited to:
4) — Any individual associated with a school, including team members, attempting to use electronic communication or a social media platform(s) to communicate with a prospective student-athlete about athletics prior to 1) the student’s application fee being submitted to the school (for tuition based schools) or 2) the school accepting the student’s application for enrollment (for non-tuition based schools).

Bylaw 4-9-2 For purposes of this Bylaw Section 9, the term “recruit” shall mean the use of influence by any person connected or not connected with the school to secure the enrollment of a prospective student-athlete for athletic purposes.

Bylaw 4-9-4 Forms of recruiting that are prohibited by this bylaw include but are not limited to:
4) — Any individual associated with a school, including team members, attempting to use electronic communication or a social media platform(s) to communicate with a prospective student-athlete about athletics prior to 1) the student’s application fee being submitted to the school (for tuition based schools) or 2) the school accepting the student’s application for enrollment (for non-tuition based schools).
Bylaw 4-9-2 is weak and flimsy and I can’t actually see it being used except in explicit situations (I.e. proven school affiliation) Which is what makes it so flimsy. What’s to stop passionate fans from doing this and posing as a fan for another school?

As far as the OP 🙄

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Bylaw 4-9-2 is weak and flimsy and I can’t actually see it being used except in explicit situations (I.e. proven school affiliation) Which is what makes it so flimsy. What’s to stop passionate fans from doing this and posing as a fan for another school?
That issue has been raised before: dude in a Massillon jacket saying, "I'm from Hoban and I'll buy you a car to enroll." :D

Can’t throw 30-40 passes when it’s 28, windy and raining. Some of those early 2000’s Massillon teams and Coach Triv Mentor teams win rings if the games played in a dome, but its not.

Really appreciate the information. Please make sure your coach is aware as well since both he and the school have been suspended and put on probation for recruiting violations

Congrats on the state championship

Really appreciate the information. Please make sure your coach is aware as well since both he and the school have been suspended and put on probation for recruiting violations
Really appreciate your irrelevance. Idiotic posts like yours are what makes Yappi money and keeps this site alive. Keep up the good work.

It's the system. Just hire a coach that knows how to manipulate the system. There's a few out there. Great post by the way. 😂

Congrats on the state championship
Your frustration at the different directions our schools are heading is showing.

State Champions > running from your rival

Massillon has sent numerous receivers to Ohio State. How many have you sent?