Great Season Eagles!!!

sehs95

U.S. American
We are all proud of how you represented us on the field this year!!! The program and the school are moving in the right direction. Good luck to the Seniors, it's been a pleasure watching you guys these last four years. You guys all have bright futures.

GO EAGLES!!!

Congratulations to the 2003 St.Edward Football team. It is a season that people will remember for a long time.

Congratulations to the Eagles. It was a great ride. I went to 12 of the 15 games this year (more than any year since I graduated.)

I think we really established ourselves in big games this year. I look forward to "reloading" and battling the best teams in Ohio next year.

I think it's safe to say that this team, with great senior leadership and lots of heart, far surpassed all of our expectations. I hope the way this team played, with their never quit attitude is what we can expect from more teams lead by John Gibbons.

Really this is Gibbons first class and what a job they did this year, one thing is for sure....St. Eds football is back and is strong. I look forward to many more great seasons of Eagle football.

Congrats on a great season. No one ever expected anything like this with the schedule you faced. 10 starters are returning next year plus good seasons by JV and freshmen teams, I'm looking forward to another great season of Eagle football.

Good luck seniors!!!
Go Eagles!!!