Great Defense

D*mn thats crazy... That teams offense must have really sucked or Sweetwater's D is that good... Thats crazy it was 51-0 at the end of the first quarter, first team offense only took 8 snaps the entire game!!

D*mn thats crazy... That teams offense must have really sucked or Sweetwater's D is that good... Thats crazy it was 51-0 at the end of the first quarter, first team offense only took 8 snaps the entire game!!

I think the funniest thing out of all of that is the fact that they punted on 3rd down on the FIRST drive of the game......

Shows from that point on that they just gave up

You know I thought something was wrong there too when they punted on 3rd down. Who does that? I have never seen or heard of that until I read that...

You know I thought something was wrong there too when they punted on 3rd down. Who does that? I have never seen or heard of that until I read that...

I have seen it. If your offense has hit a stand still and you are in the shadow of your own goalpost then you can run out of a deep shotgun formation and have the QB boot it to try to get some decent field position on your opponent.

I have seen teams do it against Prattville before, it never pays off, but yet they try it anyways, lol