GCL Gyms

EHS 2001

La Salle's gym is definitely the smallest. Moeller's might be the biggest. Elder and St. X probably even in size.

Vincent and Regina

I am now watching both the Elder/LaSalle game and X/Moeller games.

LaSalle appears to be a bleachers on one side and a "stage" with bleachers on the other side.

Moeller appears to be similar to Elder's Field House with one side having a single set of bleachers and the other side having a "double" set. With student sections behind both baskets that Elder lacks.

Correct me if I am wrong with my descriptions.

EHS 2001

I am now watching both the Elder/LaSalle game and X/Moeller games.

LaSalle appears to be a bleachers on one side and a "stage" with bleachers on the other side.

Moeller appears to be similar to Elder's Field House with one side having a single set of bleachers and the other side having a "double" set. With student sections behind both baskets that Elder lacks.

Correct me if I am wrong with my descriptions.
That’s correct.

St. Xavier’s gym has a stage on one side, students under the baskets like at Moeller and two levels of seating on the other side.

Smarty2022

LaSalle supposed to be adding on to the building and in that a new gym? Thought I seen the drawings and heard the money was already donated? LaSalle definitely has the worst gym in the GCL.