Freshman Football———Week 10

Chardon 30, Eastlake North 0
Hilltoppers finish at 8-3-1; Rangers finish at 2-6-1
Madison 28, Garfield Heights 20
Blue Streaks finish at 5-6

We know. Future looks bright for the tigers. I see this comment every week in the freshman thread.
I never get all crazy over a freshman group because so much can happen between now and the time they get to the varsity. And that’s still the case. However, this group is a lot different than past freshman teams. We don’t care if you by into it or not, but this class has the most potential to do some great things that I’ve seen in a very long time. 2 of them already start varsity btw. You’ll see

Great job tonight by the young Tigers, especially considering that they played without 4 of their best players!
Yeah if those 4 play that game isn’t even close. It wasn’t for a while and I don’t know what happened to the offense in the second half, maybe being down to QB 3 had a little bit to do with that. I gave the pups credit because they kept fighting. Hopefully a little lesson learned for the boys that did play.

Yeah if those 4 play that game isn’t even close. It wasn’t for a while and I don’t know what happened to the offense in the second half, maybe being down to QB 3 had a little bit to do with that. I gave the pups credit because they kept fighting. Hopefully a little lesson learned for the boys that did play.
Thank you for giving McKinley some credit unlike the rest of your arrogant fans.

Brunswick 21
Strongsville 6

Blue devils finish 8-2 and claim the freshman GCC title. Back to back good freshman years give me hope for the upcoming junior/sophomore classes.