Free Healthcare for Illegals

Here is your bone: "Undocumented Immigrants and Federal Health Care Benefits:", National Immigration Forum

There is information in this Fact Sheet that validates some of your responses, yet, can make you look not as informed as your think you are.

My comments on this thread are limited to the program this thread references. I am making no representations on "undocumented immigrants". DACA recipients are documented. I appreciate you acknowledge I am right. Most gutless MAGAs refuse to admit that fact.
Yes, you can...to a point. Yet, your assumptions are not valid. Honestly, you cannot determine on Yappi if a person is "dumb" as much as they can determine the same for you. Hell, I did not use common sense to make an intelligent observation you are smart. Do I lack common sense or just have no intelligence? The subject of this thread is "Free Healthcare for Illegals".
If you think DACA recipients are illegal, you are dumb. You are dumb or lazy if you did not realize that the creator of this thread lied when he authored the title. As such, I will admit that there could be folks that believed this that were just too lazy to figure it out, but I would still say they lack reasonable common sense.
I have lost track in what we are debating. Are we talking about migrants that come here for jobs and money or don't have money and want a job or have money wanting a job or just want to have everything without money or a job? The bottom line....every person sitting on the boarder wanting into the good ole USA, that our campus protestors are chanting "death to America", wants something that is costing all Americans money. If you want to pay without question, then, knock yourself out and I'll support every check you write.
This thread is about DACA recipients and the opportunity to buy healthcare on the ACA exchange. You and others have diverted it to other subjects like universally stating that migrants have no money. I simply rejected that claim.

Put the title illegal in front of the word immigrant and do they pay for their medical all the time too? My best guess they are paying for it just like they pay for their hotel rooms and food. What say you?
That all depends on what you consider illegal. From my experince, you use that term to describe those who have legal status. If the question, is about immigrants with legal status even if it is temporary, then yes many pay for their own healthcare and that would even include those that are getting it from their employer.

My comments on this thread are limited to the program this thread references. I am making no representations on "undocumented immigrants". DACA recipients are documented. I appreciate you acknowledge I am right. Most gutless MAGAs refuse to admit that fact.

If you think DACA recipients are illegal, you are dumb. You are dumb or lazy if you did not realize that the creator of this thread lied when he authored the title. As such, I will admit that there could be folks that believed this that were just too lazy to figure it out, but I would still say they lack reasonable common sense.

This thread is about DACA recipients and the opportunity to buy healthcare on the ACA exchange. You and others have diverted it to other subjects like universally stating that migrants have no money. I simply rejected that claim.
Maybe I am reading the wrong thread. I thought this was "Free Healthcare for Illegals"....my bad.

Maybe I am reading the wrong thread. I thought this was "Free Healthcare for Illegals"....my bad.
That is what the liar called it. The program he posted that he called free and for illegals is really neither. As a reminder, here is what he posted:

If you commented on this thread, you were commenting on this program. If you want to talk about something else, you can continue to divert this thread or you can start a new thread about another subject. Is there something else you want to discuss?

That is what the liar called it. The program he posted that he called free and for illegals is really neither. As a reminder, here is what he posted:

If you commented on this thread, you were commenting on this program. If you want to talk about something else, you can continue to divert this thread or you can start a new thread about another subject. Is there something else you want to discuss?
After reading your posts and rebuttals, you can do that all by yourself.

How many migrants Legal and illegal on average for the last 3 years are there coming into the USA and you say a 100,000 will be signing up. What percentage of the total is that? How are those not signing up getting there medical care paid for?

How many migrants Legal and illegal on average for the last 3 years are there coming into the USA and you say a 100,000 will be signing up. What percentage of the total is that? How are those not signing up getting there medical care paid for?
First, I did not say 100K are signing up. That was a subtitle to the article posted. The subtitle is misleading at best and a total lie at worst. "new migrants" are not the ones who are going to be signing up for this program. It is going to be adult dreamers who have legal status in this country and have lived here most of their lives and file tax returns. The entire tweet, article, post, and thread title is designed to mislead and you have to be an idiot to fall for it. Congrats!

That all depends on what you consider illegal. From my experince, you use that term to describe those who have legal status. If the question, is about immigrants with legal status even if it is temporary, then yes many pay for their own healthcare and that would even include those that are getting it from their employer.
Ah so what you really do is advocate for Medicaid benefits for recent legal AND illegal migrants. Like I said your job is parasitical.

Where did an advocate for Medicaid? You just made that lie up.
You claimed you were some kind of health care advocate so I put 2 and 2 together and got 4. I'm just trying to figure out your passion for providing free health care to legal & illegal migrants. I thought we needed migrants to do the work Americans won't do? The last thing we need are migrants, legal or not, coming here for all the free stuff.

You claimed you were some kind of health care advocate so I put 2 and 2 together and got 4. I'm just trying to figure out your passion for providing free health care to legal & illegal migrants. I thought we needed migrants to do the work Americans won't do? The last thing we need are migrants, legal or not, coming here for all the free stuff.
What? You just lied in B2B posts. When did I say I’m a healthcare advocate? LOL.