Football without Dru

Buckeye29

How do the Grizzlies look this year without Dru Jones? I hear they have a pretty good QB and some talent at wide-out. I also heard they had a pretty good kid backing up Jones last year. Fill me in. Green seems to think they will steam roll the league this year with their new coach. I think they will be better than last year. I think the four top teams will be Wadsworth, Green, Tallmadge, and Highland. Give me some opinions.

How do the Grizzlies look this year without Dru Jones? I hear they have a pretty good QB and some talent at wide-out. I also heard they had a pretty good kid backing up Jones last year. Fill me in. Green seems to think they will steam roll the league this year with their new coach. I think they will be better than last year. I think the four top teams will be Wadsworth, Green, Tallmadge, and Highland. Give me some opinions.

Well I'm from Green and we will not steam roll the league this year. Our new coach doesn't believe in having two way starters, they may have worked in Massillon but will cost us a bit in Green. We will be good this year but I'm thinking a bit above 500. However, the two years after this, lookout. Our Sophomore class has as much talent as I've seen in years, looking forward to next year moreso than this.

Wadsworth knows Dru ran every play for the last several years. This year they have alot of talent so MAYBE, just maybe the coaches will confuse some teams by using ALL the talent they have instead of sending one player in all the time. Mix it up a little fellas, use ALL you have.