enough neg. threads, how about a JV thread!

greendad

How about those JV's!!!!

UNDEFEATED!! I dont care if anyone else cares, I do. and so do this great group of sophmores and their parents
I dont remember all the scores, but they sure curb stomped wadsworth!
41 - goose egg

Short of one loss their first game of their middle school season they have not been beaten since then.

It sure will interesting what they will be like when they are 11th and 12th graders.

Its going to be a slug fest between them and tallmadge those years.

I'm telling you right now, so listen up. You continue to over look Copley's sophomore group. They are a lot better than you give them credit for.

Look at how many sophomores are playing on friday night for Copley and Tallmadge.

Oh yeh, both of those teams are 6-0

I'm telling you right now, so listen up. You continue to over look Copley's sophomore group. They are a lot better than you give them credit for.

Look at how many sophomores are playing on friday night for Copley and Tallmadge.

Oh yeh, both of those teams are 6-0

What do you mean listen up?:laugh: we beat coply last year as well as tallmadge.
so, they have some sophs playing... we could have plenty sophs playing too. just too many seniors on our team. they play seniors over sophs if at all possible.

See, here you go again. Tallmadge and Copley have a lot of soph's getting friday night experience now.

Last year means absolutely nothing because Copley had one of the top three runningbacks playing varsity last year and this year. Tallmadge had their QB and WR playing varsity last year and now this year.

Those players make a huge difference, so keep thinking that your soph group is the shizzy. It will be your biggest mistake so far.

Yea, but both of these teams are 6-0. Oh, that's right, they've both played cupcake teams.

Thats right, Ellet, ravenna, and garfield, thats right garfield. it was a total fluke that they beat us.
you guys would get burned by GO and lake just like us. period.

See, here you go again. Tallmadge and Copley have a lot of soph's getting friday night experience now.

Last year means absolutely nothing because Copley had one of the top three runningbacks playing varsity last year and this year. Tallmadge had their QB and WR playing varsity last year and now this year.

Those players make a huge difference, so keep thinking that your soph group is the shizzy. It will be your biggest mistake so far.

Make no mistake, our sophs are the shizzy. yes, next year will be new for them playing varsity. I will not make any predictions for next year, they will still be good though, but 2012 I garentee you will see action.

Everyone has played cupcakes except Green. They have played the toughest schedule in the history of high school football.

hey, dont get offended, you dont want to get a oc schedule like we had. I hope we can get a break from that schedule. A cupcake oc sched is not good, either is a meat grinder.

Its not like we never played them. we had your and coply's full team in MS, yes, you guys beat us, but was damn close, and we beat copley.

You are pinning all these teams hopes on one or two players, now that a big mistake.
you said it right about our soph. GROUP, thats right group, every single player is good we dont count on one or two players for our season. your QB gets knocked out and you are in trouble. Mr speedy at copley hurts his knee or something, they dont have someone like that no where near. we will have great depth at all positions

so, just hope your keys dont break off in the hole.

NO its not here I go again!!! this wasnt a thread for you chumps to come in here and spout your . No its here you go again, I'm not looking for tallmadges take on our JV's, I'm trying to get people from green to post whats on their mind about our boys.

You guys in tallmadge sure do worry about what we say over here. dont you have enough to post about over in your forum? or is it that you are that worried about green? If we suck so bad, why do you even bother? I dont see a bunch of stupid posts over in barberton's or revere's pages. you know why? because they are a non factor. so what gives?

Its not like we never played them. we had your and coply's full team in MS, yes, you guys beat us, but was damn close, and we beat copley.

You are pinning all these teams hopes on one or two players, now that a big mistake.
you said it right about our soph. GROUP, thats right group, every single player is good we dont count on one or two players for our season. your QB gets knocked out and you are in trouble. Mr speedy at copley hurts his knee or something, they dont have someone like that no where near. we will have great depth at all positions

so, just hope your keys dont break off in the hole.

No, you're blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Last year as freshman we had a kid join the team that helped put 300 yards rushing on you. If we could have passed the ball better, you know the out come would have been different, but that water under the bridge.

It is what it is.

If you don't want us coming over here, don't make remarks about our teams.

Last year as freshman we had a kid join the team that helped put 300 yards rushing on you. If we could have passed the ball better, you know the out come would have been different, but that water under the bridge.

It is what it is.

Like you dont make remarks about our teams over in tallmadges forum? I'll answer... yes, plenty.

It is what it is.

you have a deal, I'll even take that post down later if you guys stay the heck outta here!

Last edited:
the only thing here is a post i made about our wins against tallmadge and the scores. nothing unusual or foul

Read the very first two posts. After that you refuse to acknowledge that there are bigger fish in the sea.

Stop being such a homer and give more teams in the league more credit than just you and Tallmadge.

Are you really a "Dad"? With all the filthy language and arguing? Do you speak that way around your children? Do you realize a lot of young guys read this forum? Do you care?

I'm not even from Green, and I'm embarassed.

You're right, and no, i dont speak like this around kids. I just lost my cool late last night.

I'm not making excuses, but why dont people do something about the dirt mouths in the movies and music these kids watch and listen to?

Read the very first two posts. After that you refuse to acknowledge that there are bigger fish in the sea.

Stop being such a homer and give more teams in the league more credit than just you and Tallmadge.

Oh, i give other teams credit, just not here. "stop being a homer"
Not likely to happen chief...

hey, dont get offended, you dont want to get a oc schedule like we had. I hope we can get a break from that schedule. A cupcake oc sched is not good, either is a meat grinder.

Well Greendad look at next years OC schedule and you'll see we'll really be hearing it next year. We drop Garfield for Kenmore and Glenoak for Jackson and still have Lake. Of course we'll probably get Jackson when they're starting to come around but they still aren't GO.

Well Greendad look at next years OC schedule and you'll see we'll really be hearing it next year. We drop Garfield for Kenmore and Glenoak for Jackson and still have Lake. Of course we'll probably get Jackson when they're starting to come around but they still aren't GO.

What will your argument be when you go 0-3 with that schedule?

Tell me you are not playing Kenmore. They may not even have a team next year. If your AD did pick them up, you might want to quit worrying about a new coach and think about a new AD. They will either win 1 game or none. You'll get no points from these guys for the playoffs.

Please tell me you are pulling everyone's leg.

Tell me you are not playing Kenmore. They may not even have a team next year. If your AD did pick them up, you might want to quit worrying about a new coach and think about a new AD. They will either win 1 game or none. You'll get no points from these guys for the playoffs.

Probably should have saved that for the off season but thats what I heard from a reliable source a month or so ago. Thank goodness we don't have Dunn his senior year though, he'd probably run for 400 yards on us.

please tell me you arent scheduling Ellet again...

and you get tons of points from ellet...

We should have kept garfield. our boys would have there stuff on track and whip them next season, i can garentee that

please tell me you arent scheduling Ellet again...

and you get tons of points from ellet...

Usually they do (usually win 5 or 6 games) and they are one of our biggest rivalry's, since they live right next door and we play them in youth.

Always with the next year. You should have beat them this year...they are on our cupcake schedule you know.

You know what, we should have beat them this year but didn't. We were and are the better team. Man for man we are much better but didn't win the game. I can only wish we won every game we were suppose to but we do have lapses. I can't control that and never will be able to. Someday we will be like Tallmadge and win "every" game we should and only lose the ones we should lose.

Another win by our JV's

great job boys! or should i say MEN

Green 27

Highland 13

I think they would have been a bit tougher to beat if they had that no. 5 kid at QB. we had a real close game with them last year, i think we won by 1 or 2