Elder Lacrosse?

I think the lack of replies on here tells me that it was presented as a rising sport but it’s really not, at least at Elder.
Its good to have a team, but it’ll be a long time before they can compete with the top tier programs that had a 15-20 year head start.

Its good to have a team, but it’ll be a long time before they can compete with the top tier programs that had a 15-20 year head start.
This is similar to boys volleyball and new programs popping up and trying to compete with schools like Elder, Moe, etc.

Lacrosse has a nice varsity squad this year. I think the program as a whole will always be behind some of the top programs around the city. They compete hard, but a portion of the team has never picked up a lacrosse stick before they get to high school. Most years they are going to be behind x, moe, mariemont, loveland, etc.

The junior lax program helps get future panthers involved.

Lacrosse has a nice varsity squad this year. I think the program as a whole will always be behind some of the top programs around the city. They compete hard, but a portion of the team has never picked up a lacrosse stick before they get to high school. Most years they are going to be behind x, moe, mariemont, loveland, etc.

The junior lax program helps get future panthers involved.
The ole little engine that could for Elder Lacrosse! Looks like they are having a fine season! Keep up the good work boys!!

Panthers beat Mariemont last night. The Warriors have traditionally been one of the better lacrosse programs in the area. Good win for Elder.

Panthers beat Mariemont last night. The Warriors have traditionally been one of the better lacrosse programs in the area. Good win for Elder.

Mariemont was the D2 State Champions last year. There are only 2 divisions in Lacrosse. Mariemont was 11-1 going into the game. Huge upset for the Elder Lacrosse team. Mariemont's only loss prior was to Moeller 10-5. Mariemont has a win over Loveland this year, and Loveland beat St. Xavier. Elder had lost to Loveland 16-1 earlier this season so that tells you how big an upset it was.

The team is playing their best at the right time heading into the tournament next week.