eds- mentor predictions

drumstx06,

I was going to delete this because we already have a prediction thread. I actually deleted my own prediction thread I started a day before Shaneequa just to let her have one. I will keep yours up since kamb mentions good karma. Read over the thread first before posting so we don't have duplicates of the same subject.

Go Eagles!

if anyone could get me a ticket for the game ill double the price

pm or email me
im up in michigan and wont be able to get back till friday

Not EagleSE

It's interesting all the high-scoring predictions. Generally, the Warren predictions were low-scoring tight games, and yet Warren was known for their offense. Mentor and St. Ed both have renowned defenses. I also think the coaching will be conservative, even though I hate that, with occasional big plays tossed in. Warren's coaches were certainly conservative in the first half to their detriment. Rain and wind could enhance a close to the vest game plan also.
I realize Iggy's yardage (over 200) came via air and Mentor had a better mix for over 300. St. Ed had good yardage vs. Iggy and the offense has changed since then. It's better (and peaking); think of ball control, 1st downs, chew up clock. We're gonna win not with a lot of points but with a wider margin then 3 (thanks to good D). Bottom line St. Ed 20, Mentor 10.

Not EagleSE

Oops! Just found out the high-scoring predictions were some kind of running joke. Oh well.

The mrs (EagleN.O) has been hot in her one game, jimmy the greek style prediction that was dead on last week. Who are we to tell her she is wrong when she has been 100% correct in her final score prediction.

Mrs. EagleSE weighin in with a 20-10 score, didn't get the Eds score right, but certainly got the Mentor score right. Who would have thought that the Eds D could have held Mentor to only 10 POINTS??? Our D has been underestimated all year long...Way to go D.