Eds-Harding predictions

As long as the Eagles play hard and don't make mistakes I think we win this one by 3. Turnovers and poor special team play can make it difficult to win.

I am really not EagleSE. I just want to say that the Eagles came off two tough games before they played Harding in September. They nearly lost to Shaker and then played a big game pulling out a victory AT Erie Prep. Yet they still scored 20 against Harding and, as I remember, were in the Qback's face all day. He was just making great plays. Our confident and capable defense is going to stick him many times on Saturday. He won't get away this time. Plus our DB's have greatly improved. Bottom line Eds 21, Harding 13.

St. Ed's v.s Warren Harding Prediction

As a fellow Alum of SEHS. I do not think Coach Gibbons can afford to lose to Warren Harding again. Especially two times in the same season. It could come under severe scrutiny!

Rome69,

Even if the Eagles did lose, Gibbons job is secure. He has done a great job of bringing the Eagles back to being a top (Since the 80's) program in Ohio. He does a great job with the kids and his teams at the lower levels all very promising for the future.

Trust Me !

Edge86 said:
Rome69,

Even if the Eagles did lose, Gibbons job is secure. He has done a great job of bringing the Eagles back to being a top (Since the 80's) program in Ohio. He does a great job with the kids and his teams at the lower levels all very promising for the future.

Trust me when I tell you that winning and getting there wears itself out, if you don't get a Championship. Also rands do not last at prestigious tradition laden schools. He MUST PRODUCE!!!!!
It is highly expected of him based on the salary he is receiving and his previous track record of Championships at Lake Catholic.

EagleSE said:
I am really not EagleSE. I just want to say that the Eagles came off two tough games before they played Harding in September. They nearly lost to Shaker and then played a big game pulling out a victory AT Erie Prep. Yet they still scored 20 against Harding and, as I remember, were in the Qback's face all day. He was just making great plays. Our confident and capable defense is going to stick him many times on Saturday. He won't get away this time. Plus our DB's have greatly improved. Bottom line Eds 21, Harding 13.

EagleSE,

You should let your better half predict more often. :D

I might do that Edge. And to Rome69, you are way off base on the Gibbons remarks...way off and I know you have NO clue what his salary is or anything else about his situation at St. Eds.