Disney buying Hulu

I assumed they already had as well. We’ve had the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle since it came out.
This is the new version of the cable bundle. They will leverage our appetite for sports and throw the other junk in we don't want so we can watch the games. Got to figure out some way to pay those creatives that just went on strike.

I was looking in to getting Hulu for a couple of months. I already have ESPN+ and for $4 more I believe I can get it but it comes with adds.... so the obvious question is how bad are the adds for a 40 minute TV series and for a 90 minute movie?

Like is it 3 minutes of adds every 10 minutes which would drive me crazy or is it more like peacock when it is only a 30 second to a minute add every once in awhile and on movies they show all the adds prior to the movie and no interruptions once the movie starts.....

I was looking in to getting Hulu for a couple of months. I already have ESPN+ and for $4 more I believe I can get it but it comes with adds.... so the obvious question is how bad are the adds for a 40 minute TV series and for a 90 minute movie?

Like is it 3 minutes of adds every 10 minutes which would drive me crazy or is it more like peacock when it is only a 30 second to a minute add every once in awhile and on movies they show all the adds prior to the movie and no interruptions once the movie starts.....

I can’t say this definitively but it certainly feels less than regular tv (8 minutes for a 30 min show, around 18 for an hour long show).

It seems no worse than traditional linear broadcast TV but the length and number of ads you see can vary by show, by time of day, by viewer, etc.

Just watched A Haunting in Venice, which just debuted and would be in high demand.

There was a little more than a minute of commercials before it started, and then a 45 second commercial break and a 70 second commercial break. In a 102 minute movie.

Somehow advertising in the US has been pretty good with the idea you can change the channel or fast forward through ads to avoid them and still pay.

Off topic here and nothing to do with Disney/Hulu but just saw on the noon news that after 20+ years Greenville has emerged from its Distressed Community Designation (WKBN 27). 👍

Off topic here and nothing to do with Disney/Hulu but just saw on the noon news that after 20+ years Greenville has emerged from its Distressed Community Designation (WKBN 27). 👍
Bad financial bookkeeping. Were in debt and an audit found nearly a million dollars more that was unaccounted for. Was really bad for a town that once had Warner Ladder, Bessemer, and Trinity Steel Car in town.

Every Hulu show moving forward

The "Huluween Drag-stravaganza" and "Little Demon" cartoons a year ago cost them my live streaming business for good. Just a point too far among the other objectionable providers.